Stingray again or something else?

elainmir

We have done the Stingray excursion twice in GC and we loved it both times..we don't see much to do or see there...are we missing anything or should we just do our old standby?

Not sure which tour you did but there are tours, if i am not mistaken, to Star fish beach and Rum point with sting ray city.

I can go snorkeling and sting ray city everyday! what a great experience. Been twice found it better in smaller tours, maybe with a jet ski this time?

We are contemplating a cruise in May and are looking at a sting ray excursion. Which tour group did you use? How many ppl? Any advice is appreciated:)

Lori

It was between island Marketing and Captain Marvin, i went with island marketing and had a great time! They answered me quicker than Marvin did and was worried it would sell out.

Got to say i had a great time, what an experience. No matter who you go with you will love this experience. You can try and go in a small group that will help during the ride and the snorkel, but know you will probably be with many at sting ray city.

I just booked Cayman eco adventures for our match cruise. Will they drop you at 7mb for lunch after the tour?

I'm sure he would! Some others on our tour got off before the port to go eat at a restaurant. We just went back to the ship since we were with kids.