Seaview Cafe on the Jewel

mllyle

Just happened to have the menu beside my PC..

Onion rings, chicken fingers, corn chips and salsa, soup and salad, ceasar salad, fruit and cottage cheese.

Cuban Sandwich, Tuna melt, Reuban Sandwich, vegetarian sandwich, fish and ships, chili, Hamburgers, Hotdogs and Fries and a dessert of the day as well as brownies..the drinks are not listed on the menu...so not sure about that... I believe we had alcoholic drinks as the waiters would take your order once you sat down.

had the cuban and reuban sandwiches and there were quite good...really enjoyed the Seaview Cafe and its location on deck 12 aft... hours varied according to port time so check the Cruise Compass.

We enjoyed this dining venue more than Johnny Rockets.

Emmy

The Seaview was great! Many an afternoon snack was had there!! They have great Cuban sandwiches as well as rubens, chicken fingers, tuna melts, hot dogs... yumyy... the food is all free.... the milkshakes were good too! I don't remeber what they cost though... mmmmmm.... yummy!!:D

Shakes and smoothies are great as is the food. Unlike JRs there is no cover charge. Usually takes a while for folks to discover it so go on the first few days of the cruise and you will definitely avoid any crowds:)

Nathan's brand dogs. Now I'm excited about my Radiance cruise in 2 weeks. How are they prepared? On the grill like the hamburgers, or do they have one of those roller things. And do they have little packets of brown or deli mustard too, in addition to regular yellow mustard?

The Seaview sounds yummy. Has anyone been there on the Serenade? I assume they have one since it's the same class as Jewel?

Actually, I haven't been on the Jewel, only the Serenade. I just assumed it would be as good.

The dogs are grilled. Sorry, I don't know about the mustard.

Barb

The Seaview sounds yummy. Has anyone been there on the Serenade? I assume they have one since it's the same class as Jewel?

The Seaview aboard Serenade is very nice. I much prefer the food to Johnny Rocket's. I also prefer the atmosphere. The 50's style diner doesn't do much for me. It is a great place to get an evening snack. Sitting outdoors in the warm Caribbean night...... The memories are coming back tonight.....

The Radiance does have the Seaview Cafe and it is GOOD! I know it was open past midnight because on the night of the midnight buffet we took pictures and then went to the Seaview for onion rings and ice cream. :D

The onion rings are "yummy yum" in the words of my two-year-old. The chili in the bread bowls was great as was the tuna melt. We enjoyed everything we ate there. We had a few lunches, a couple late night snacks, and other in-between meals.

We will be on the Legend of the Seas in January. I will miss the Seaview Cafe. Does the Legend have anything similar?

Archived