Email from NCL

macanudo23

Good afternoon peeps,

I am on the Getaway Sailing May 8th and have already booked all my specialty restaurants and Legally Blonde and Burn the Floor....life was good. Now I got an email telling me that both my shows were canceled and are not showing at those times anymore to go back and rebook shows on NCL.com....I went on and nothing is available. So I called Norwegian and was on hold for like 20 minutes only to be told that everyone Sailing after April 2016 will be getting emails stating the shows are being canceled if they booked online and will have to be rebooked on the ship (that was from a supervisor) I asked why they would do that? and the response was "I honestly have no idea but I have no other information at this time." Lets hope they don't do that for my dining's I booked as well.

We just got this email for our Escape sailing in April. Million Dollar Quartet and After Midnight both cancelled and not available on the website to rebook. Our booking for The Supper Club is still showing however. Frustrating when you have to make dinner reservations in advance but can't pre-book shows.

Hi. I am booked for May 1 to May 8. I too got the emails abt canceled shows. When I called NCL I was told that legally blond has been cancelled from May 1 to May 20. Burn the Floor is not even available to be rescheduled. Very disappointed and hope they fill the spots with something else that is complimentary.

Hi. I am booked for May 1 to May 8. I too got the emails abt canceled shows. When I called NCL I was told that legally blond has been cancelled from May 1 to May 20. Burn the Floor is not even available to be rescheduled. Very disappointed and hope they fill the spots with something else that is complimentary.

I received the same email... :(

I have heard that they needed understudies for Million Dollar Quartet. They would then need more crew rooms. The Escape does not have enough crew rooms for understudies, so they are having to move MDQ to another ship. Very frustrating. Hopefully they could finish this process before May.

I have heard that they needed understudies for Million Dollar Quartet. They would then need more crew rooms. The Escape does not have enough crew rooms for understudies, so they are having to move MDQ to another ship. Very frustrating. Hopefully they could finish this process before May.

Please either site your source for this info, or stop spreading it. It sounds like nonsense.

Please either site your source for this info, or stop spreading it. It sounds like nonsense.

This is exactly the type of statement that makes members question whether or not they'll keep logging on. Half of this site is dedicated to reviews, pictures, questions etc. and the other half is for speculation. I mean how else are we going to figure things out? We need somewhere to discuss it.

Not saying that's worth any credit, but your comment is certainly not warranted.

This is exactly the type of statement that makes members question whether or not they'll keep logging on. Half of this site is dedicated to reviews, pictures, questions etc. and the other half is for speculation. I mean how else are we going to figure things out? We need somewhere to discuss it.

Not saying that's worth any credit, but your comment is certainly not warranted.

You figure things out by looking at any factual information someone can provide, emails, conversations with NCL, personal experience. But these types of "I heard" statements, with no explaination as to the source, are nothing but pure speculation. It does nothing to clarify the situation. All it does is add further confusion.

I heard NCL will be cancelling all entertainment in an effort to save money. Is that helpful to you?

I totally disagree. The poster is presenting themselves as being 'in the know' about this situation. The same thing was posted several times on the other thread about the same topic. People want to hear facts. IF (big if) the information is accurate, the poster should have no problem stating where the information was received.

You figure things out by looking at any factual information someone can provide, emails, conversations with NCL, personal experience. But these types of "I heard" statements, with no explaination as to the source, are nothing but pure speculation. It does nothing to clarify the situation. All it does is add further confusion.

I heard NCL will be cancelling all entertainment in an effort to save money. Is that helpful to you?

I'm on your side Punkincc