First Time On Victory From Port canaveral

tm3750

Thank you so much for posting this! Do you happen to know which night the Chef's Table was?

On our 3-day cruise, it was on the last night, not elegant night. It was set up in the library and we saw the group walk through the dining room with the executive chef.

Edited by CruisinCrow

On our 3-day cruise, it was on the last night, not elegant night. It was set up in the library and we saw the group walk through the dining room with the executive chef.

You didn't ask but the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast was also on the last day in the Atlantic Dining Room. It looked cute. :)

Thank you so much. So I guess it could be different. I would definitely prefer it to be a night other than elegant night. Thanks for letting me know where it was held too, I was wondering about that!

:eek: Nooooooooooo........I'm ordering 5 prime ribs then...

5, stacked on each other, will get to about 1/2 the thickness of a typical prime rib. We were on Victory in March and was amazed at how thin the prime rib slides were. It was as if they used a cold cut slicer.

5, stacked on each other, will get to about 1/2 the thickness of a typical prime rib. We were on Victory in March and was amazed at how thin the prime rib slides were. It was as if they used a cold cut slicer.

Ten then! And 5 plates of escargot!