Cabin

spoilt

Thanks everyone. Does anyone know if deck 10

F has any problems ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

10F on your luggage label is not your stateroom number and nothing to do with your stateroom its a luggage code

Edited by majortom10

If the sail date is not imminent and as you are on an Early Saver you probably haven't been allocated a cabin as yet - because P&O have a 'two tier' booking system they will hold back on this until all the Select passengers have had the chance to pick their cabins. They will then slot the saver passengers into the unoccupied cabins. This is more likely to be within weeks rather than months of sailing.

Your actual cabin number will simply appear in your online Cruise Personaliser one day. You will need to write it on your luggage tags OR print new tags from your Personaliser which will be complete with your cabin no.

I have my cabin number off the personaliser as we go 18th March and it's the same as is in the luggage labels. I was just wondering what deck 10 front was like for noise etc. Thank you all for replying

If you share you cabin number we could advise, there are no areas that are all awful. Certain rooms may be situated next to blank spaces on deck plans and therefore suffer from additional noise if this is a crew area or stairway.

10F means nothing to cruisers, they don't trundle all the luggage all over the ship, they sort it into different groups for more efficient delivery to your stateroom.

I have my cabin number off the personaliser as we go 18th March and it's the same as is in the luggage labels. I was just wondering what deck 10 front was like for noise etc. Thank you all for replying

I was like you on Britannia last year. I didn't twig that it meant deck number and which part of the ship I was in. That's I was able to help you this time.

Carol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that's the type of birthday present I would like(every year if possible!).

As far as I can see deck 10 is c deck which is great if you have a balcony cabin as this is the deck with double sized balconys ( I think). we were one deck above these on Ventura and although I loved my balcony the ones below looked fantastic.

If you can give more information , ie inside, balcony and cabin number, the people on here have seemingly endless knowledge. somebody might also have been in your cabin and have a photograph to share .

C211 on Azura is an inside cabin on Deck 10 also known as "C" Deck. The cabin is fairly very close to centre axis of ship and being on a fairly low deck if the ship rolls the effect is felt less in this location. It is fairly forward but roll is more likely than pitching like a porpoise. It is approximately equidistant between the Lido infrastructure and the Promenade amenities but because it is forward handy for the theatre stairs and lifts.. In all a pretty good inside location in my opinion.

Regards John

Edited by john watson

Only possible issue I can see is the white space below you, which I think must be the theatre. May get some noise or vibration when the show is on, or during rehearsals. Although this would not be an issue overnight.

I like C deck also being forward not much passing foot fall :)