Joe Kenda Cruise

• 7 months later...

I can get on the cruise but not to the event:mad::mad::mad:

I guess they buy so many staterooms in advance and turn them back in after a few months

My kingdom for tickets to the event. I won't book the cruise if I cannot go to the events and get my picture and my tshirt. Oh and most importantly ... meet Joe.

Anyone have any pull :)

Jan 5 -9

Edited by MrsMarshaP

• 8 months later...

I guess they buy so many staterooms in advance and turn them back in after a few months

My kingdom for tickets to the event. I won't book the cruise if I cannot go to the events and get my picture and my tshirt. Oh and most importantly ... meet Joe.

Jan 5 -9

Are you aware that they have another one January 2018??

We are too! Love Joe Kenda! I believe we know about every murder ever committed in the USA. I'll look up that cruise and see if we are not committed elsewhere. Thanks for the tip!:cool:

Oops it's a Princess Cruise. Good prices but we fell out of love with Princess a long time ago. Only thing we thought was great was their Martini bar..

I'm an ID addict as well! Would love to do the Kenda cruise next Jan. Just wish it was longer than 4-nights. Would love to hear any reviews.

6 days / 5 nights on the lovely and luxurious Crown Princess! More than 4 days..

Oops it's a Princess Cruise. Good prices but we fell out of love with Princess a long time ago. Only thing we thought was great was their Martini bar..

Sorry we will miss you, but I have to say "Go Cocks"!! CAN'T wait until football season again. Hoping Muschamp can build on last year's successes...

Sorry we will miss you, but I have to say "Go Cocks"!! CAN'T wait until football season again. Hoping Muschamp can build on last year's successes...

OMG!! With you tiger Lady... We are so waiting for Football season too!! Fingers crossed !!

6 days / 5 nights on the lovely and luxurious Crown Princess! More than 4 days..

Thanks for the info, I might have to look into it! I do remember seeing a 4 night Kenda cruise on Indy though, I thought for next January. I could be mistaken though.

Thanks for the info, I might have to look into it! I do remember seeing a 4 night Kenda cruise on Indy though, I thought for next January. I could be mistaken though.

2018 is on Crown Princess 27 January, 6 days, 5 nights. You should join us...

• 1 month later...
Along with being a cruise addict I'm also a ID addict. Anyone here on CC go on the Kenda/Marino Cruise on the Independence last month? Would like to hear about it.

I am sorry that this is so late. My husband, brother-in-law and I went on that cruise and we had a GREAT time. Plenty of interaction with Joe Kenda and Carl Marino and other crew and staff. It was a lot of fun. My DH and I do not care for RCCL and this cruise was no better. My BIL had not cruised before so had nothing to compare it to but was not impressed with RCCL. It was a very nice day in Cozumel, most spent their time in Margaritaville with the Cast and Crew and their wives. My DH had a problem with his foot so we went back to the ship early. All of the cast and crew were VERY nice, very accommodating, lots of pictures were taken. We sat in the Coffee Shop on the ship and talked with various members from time to time.

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel before the cruise, a number of folks did. A lot of sitting around the pool talking. Jim arranged a program for the night before that was very nice. I hope I see you there!

We are going again this year, and it may be the last one. It is almost sold out. Look for Jim Seeley on FaceBook if you are interested in going. This year's should be even better, more cast and crew going, a day longer, and on Princess.

Mary Ann & Bill - Pensacola, FL

Jan 5 -9

I don't understand, as far as I know there is still room on the Jan 2018 cruise.

OMG!! With you tiger Lady... We are so waiting for Football season too!! Fingers crossed !!

Go Gamecocks!! Our granddaughter is a student there and our daughter was a student there a long time ago! We went on the Kenda cruise in 2017 and will be there again in 2018. It was great and we are really looking forward to it!