Music on a longer cruise...

sjn911

I know entertainment is great on this line, just inquiring about listening and dancing music. Is there a several venue variety on a transatlantic type cruise now. Late afternoon and evening different places around the ships.

I know entertainment is great on this line, just inquiring about listening and dancing music. Is there a several venue variety on a transatlantic type cruise now. Late afternoon and evening different places around the ships.

Haven't noticed a significant different in the music around the ship on trasnatlantic cruises.

Appreciate any comments on listening music on RCCL period..thanks....is is plentiful above and beyond fancy entertainment.

Take a look at some of the Cruise Compasses that have been posted. There is a boxed section on the last page with all the music and dancing listed.

Appreciate any comments on listening music on RCCL period..thanks....is is plentiful above and beyond fancy entertainment.

Entertainment and music is the main thing that keeps me coming back to RCCL, all ships are not the same, but I believe they all have a piano bar ( schooner) , I also love the Pub which has a guitar player normally, also different bands all over the ship, normally steel drum band by pool