Water Island or Emerald?

h-sar

Anyone recommend one over the other? We'll be coming on the Regal, so will probably dock at Havensight as we have in the past??

I'm looking for something that will be good for my teens as well as my parents (who are pretty able bodied in their early 70's.) Will need reliable transportation, bathroom facilities, loungers/umbrellas for rent, a place for a chill beach day with possibly motorized water sports for my children, but not a deal breaker. Looking for a beautiful, quieter beach location. Will not be hiking or snorkelling.

Have done Magen's and used to go to Secret Harbour before it became too crowded and it also lost a lot of its beachfront the last couple of years.

Any opinions and info on transportation/costs appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely LIndbergh Bay (aka Emerald Beach). Honeymoon Beach on Water Island gets very crowded with ships docked at Crown Bay, and even when there isn't a ship at Crown the excursion operators drop folks there for the beach and lunch and fill it up. There's also nothing to do there excelt eat. So between ther two we'd definitely taxi to Lindbergh - water toys, good restaurants and nice restrooms.

Sapphire is our first choice because it's so beautiful, have you been there?

www.sapphireinthesun.com