Help with Spirit layout

readingfast

We have been on the Jewel, Gem & Epic and will be new to the Spirit.

Can anyone help with three things.

1. For the Epic, I managed to download a PDF document showing the decks of the whole ship, just like you are issued with at check in but, I can't remember where it was on the NCL site. Can anyone help?

2. Is there an outside café where you can have the buffet meals?

We are rather fond of eating breakfast outside but, looking on the site I cannot see anywhere like the Garden Café on the other ships. Am I missing something?

3. I understand there is no Thermal Spa, but is there something similar indoors?

Many thanks

1. For the Epic, I managed to download a PDF document showing the decks of the whole ship, just like you are issued with at check in but, I can't remember where it was on the NCL site. Can anyone help?

We are rather fond of eating breakfast outside but, looking on the site I cannot see anywhere like the Garden Café on the other ships. Am I missing something?

3. I understand there is no Thermal Spa, but is there something similar indoors?

Many thanks

Spirit is a small but beautiful ship. I have sailed her 3 times. this December will be our 4th.

Spirit does not have a Thermal Spa like Epic.

The buffet is on deck 12 and it is call Raffles. There is outside buffet seating nearer the stern.

Hope this helps.

1. For the Epic, I managed to download a PDF document showing the decks of the whole ship, just like you are issued with at check in but, I can't remember where it was on the NCL site. Can anyone help? Sorry that was the one document I lost during my trip on the spirit

We are rather fond of eating breakfast outside but, looking on the site I cannot see anywhere like the Garden Café on the other ships. Am I missing something? Yes there is we ate breakfast on the tiered deck outside the buffet every morning. It is right outside the buffet the area is called Raffles Terrace

3. I understand there is no Thermal Spa, but is there something similar indoors? We did not use this at all but I believe they have something similar and it is complementary on this ship. I think the spa people explained it as a steam and sauna room

Many thanks

Hope that helps I just got off the Spirit on the 6th, if you have any other questions let me know. I think I have a picture of the terrace I will try to dig up for you

Raffles is the indoor/outdoor buffet dining venue. Deck 12. Also there is the Bier Garten. Deck 13.

Mandara is the spa and fitness center. We did not use it on our Spirit cruise a while back, so I don't know how it is.

That's on deck 12.

:)

Regarding Raffles Terrace. It isn't just that the Spirit has an outdoor seating area where you can eat the food you get from the buffet. The fact is that Raffles Terrace is better than the outdoor seating areas on the Jewel, Gem and Epic by an order of magnitude. It is far, far nicer than the Great Outdoors for example.

They often cook out there as well. Never go to the buffet on the Spirit without checking what they are cooking out there, it's often the best thing available in the buffet.

From looking at that pdf file posted above it appears that there is a true promenade deck on .... the Promenade deck lol. Is it a true promenade that goes all the way around the ship? I love walking on those and so few ships have them anymore!

From looking at that pdf file posted above it appears that there is a true promenade deck on .... the Promenade deck lol. Is it a true promenade that goes all the way around the ship? I love walking on those and so few ships have them anymore!

Yes, you can walk all the way around the ship, very nice walk after supper.

Here you go.

IKPqBP6rZ17ELhH2u5okYcqB2lJA8Z2SST3P3NauiUxPSkP-6nH5DiE_tedu4yXzVfg2o0TyZ69d5I9Al9g7LEKKGu3ATdc6I6vYFJ0t6gcNGV3lXo6FY9cdtJ6LXrtu5bws0fjbqYlLiUDOabXmuEvKeILU0nO_h1BOjgMM0_n1CoS2296rrpSuuGYZzreTE1Il-AHSLy0iXPxhN_baZysEQAsuRhfiatgQ39Qk8FKBz-R45HDFiEy9hhKQuZEsfhYXrEnrcvFtrPlLAnkCFgLQBG87ak-_IuvD36BpSudGZ_fHlRmtEI_bnSt6bf1Z4NUKSjquNP8wAhXGyAJ9fOIVwl6-INwxIDiwF0wjqg5lmLdw7icGjgoXLKMAZaW-8oMIeUj93hsSSVNSjT1cQn-WUWST1I88h2dE-qkIy7Py7KFCN4ROVAJ1mOlScJcZssEQIBqGDtMk9Sn1OaoM80GQUjDVKavCn0H5eikonUjr6svYyBITbGr8zZwbMXMGYVCtvqNER9fip0xzlM0NSWJmc2vDVcVlJJ2gqHOWsfumeSj2F-U-5ro3gzU8YaHRX5i3=w438-h584-no

The Spirit Promenade.

Many thanks

Regarding Raffles Terrace. It isn't just that the Spirit has an outdoor seating area where you can eat the food you get from the buffet. The fact is that Raffles Terrace is better than the outdoor seating areas on the Jewel, Gem and Epic by an order of magnitude. It is far, far nicer than the Great Outdoors for example.

They often cook out there as well. Never go to the buffet on the Spirit without checking what they are cooking out there, it's often the best thing available in the buffet.

Here are a couple of Pictures to help.

rb6fZeGMrN-8m-WEqq68qfyqAc9GDnXVHiH0SWLe7Ha0zpUDh4tG3IHCAkpZaxx0-nI72zGTr1qJhl2zYxKhzdg5gKusIKXP7Ec8q_OnHhxQAjiO3zs_j-KuxpB6Ni0rhntInPXtiSawr7pY_1PeFgW4xsEX0otJRqUUhaWcWj--08YjAL1gKUIJ35CTL7ggxigzee9Fq9eRczU2CjCETuUuMrE-anB3NQ-3WHblfvpIP7IwkJtu3L3XsA9kr2IkmSQ3MdUAGHvdutxykr-8G_KEi_Ah8U_0_96wpFarXXsysBsYWAD56A3Uv4Whola8LsXkByiwri_1Ad-gZHFxndt--YBFL-Zz-SiiZFsAL9sFluP8Rwitv36pJsCD-IfQ7gEI7-2WyE6ce3k5ynp9JFajhJ0iH3PbiHJ3sBjpLbkS14vJm_4qH-HZ2LVDchStyxgOtuYyW6d152zz295U7uTLfAP36QTY7YYQ86zBCZOVkreZ27YP7yDXUW233SvnnSMDeirQCCfwivotKDNdHWYA2ezOUdLK_7tV6u3xYXza2Qbla-dqz79s2ynb3zIzTGnk=w779-h584-no

Raffles Terrace.

NjNMatB_FnHDvQVoLn7Crbnm2iViDFDJbXEvFRnE1minmZNzoqwy5leir-h_ObMCP3RaSsyWoC9wD1cM888d7v6LaelUO-Ngcm-o2dbGWcWwvz84Vu6NCNxfxrcTeYrWmg98yMiQ-6K-LzWkhDa--GbjMfKQY21JFpXcUsBDJpX-7gLWC3HLmubTVg1ZJ8efJ7kQPjW0va3ZyYP5-YSKuwwJWRR3BccLcGIrVtxVcQZcjjsilNaFp2adKHlVeQdLI7dU1tacdI0_ZuzfJUlCU65X4JG2SY1OMFpSsLkX5s9a4GiiL3l9Xa8CI7es92OkcgjMNdj6n6B-95YdgaC33NEkz0QKJshnDW1TA5bhkqFildlMWc4qUyNemHhbJpEK6FxUsYQeDgk_N2YvPMhj3hQvwR9jY_vcI4WxocihU4m2_vWHu6PHciG2zu-2aWYqMKZxujPH61gs-0mNyrowrbMvU5VJWu4TSOoekXoi2Z_hs6Q_wVmGaCrVGktNAUpLurMiZLHYlfiKsnuS8a8Zibc-yu6tZS5azT6Y21Fkh5BN_2s1eP0y504ApIo0R2T6dbdW=w779-h584-no

Raffles Bar and outdoor seating.

IQ-sdVCWlpCggZ1GHJ7WOkey4HpIAgOG4opfCNUhpKtDZ90OvKYjkK0cJP5-5WzejdmrlDivRBzXb07lV_B1KuCYFbfJJzr0bved0BJfBI76VksgiE1hcyCsGM85bls8AV4VnPvpNnJ9bI1FMs9cike88416KZrqy8jiTu4jmpR20Zb_XOHs_RJQRRew2ITIwVamKz-VI2F2LfcUU8uuyB36CDfJOurMc3WO50jJCq-F195x1kShadSzqMpeR150PzP2As7uKlW1hvDhx5feDH5NVHfFAxSGoHRlBEeOtlUl0CgdB6UJUgBh84Y4Ti-GxyUJSINfIaAbXD4F5t4kZH1upoM3PWi0IGaRwSJ4qc7Jp8wJWkzRfqdv1uRqF9IVhpr1kxwiwRJuKcRiXGnWdoOyKZbfJmF3a3FBrVpnDLcduid-t7xxQKIAcgZy8Tgd3HvLaHiTaL2tkAkxsk2I0VlRvBxjgIVtb4SVh3oDHL1VC9J8BTu4eAduaH8EKUeZ8B968lAY8x8-Bo7RNfTMIo5fKH6N7bAPXuWKp6sr38JLO2UOQjrPRMfs4MfA-ygAQsZu=w779-h584-no

I hope these help (More Spirit pictures in the review linked in my signature line)

Mark

a quick google search found the PDF you were looking for

https://www.kosherica.com/ship_info/nc_Spirit/NC_Spirit_deck_plans.pdf

I would just like to point out the irony that after the many complaints about the kosherica cruises it turns out kosherica provides quick access to useful information :)

Thank you OP for this thread and everybody else for the great info posted! We are on the Spirit next month and appreciate learning more about her :)