Allure of the Seas - Cabin Selection

Sandy1975

I am considering various D8 cabins :7138, 7706 and 7308. I was on Oasis of the Seas once and the cabin # was 8544 and I remember really liking it but can't get that cabin now and to be honest I don't remember much about obstructions.

Can you tell me if the cabins I am mentioning are obstructed at all? If I look down, will I see the ocean or lifeboats?

I could also go a few decks up to Deck 9 and was considering getting a cabin close to Dazzles but it costs a little bit more.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

I am considering various D8 cabins :7138, 7706 and 7308. I was on Oasis of the Seas once and the cabin # was 8544 and I remember really liking it but can't get that cabin now and to be honest I don't remember much about obstructions.

Can you tell me if the cabins I am mentioning are obstructed at all? If I look down, will I see the ocean or lifeboats?

I could also go a few decks up to Deck 9 and was considering getting a cabin close to Dazzles but it costs a little bit more.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

I don't like Deck 7 because of the blockage of the aft elevator lobby. It's not a dealbreaker, but if you get on the "wrong" side elevators (port instead of starboard, starboard instead of port), when you get to Deck 7, you will have to go either up or down one deck to cross over to the other side.

Why? The sign for the boardwalk hangs from the top of Deck 6 and blocks the crossover.

:)

I don't like Deck 7 because of the blockage of the aft elevator lobby. It's not a dealbreaker, but if you get on the "wrong" side elevators (port instead of starboard, starboard instead of port), when you get to Deck 7, you will have to go either up or down one deck to cross over to the other side.

Why? The sign for the boardwalk hangs from the top of Deck 6 and blocks the crossover.

:)

Thanks! Another question, it looks like a lot of D8 cabins on deck 6 are in front of public areas. Do they tend to get noisy? For example the ones in front of Boardwalk Donuts or Dog House.

Thanks! Another question, it looks like a lot of D8 cabins on deck 6 are in front of public areas. Do they tend to get noisy? For example the ones in front of Boardwalk Donuts or Dog House.

No, the deck plan is misleading, there is quite a bit of space between the staterooms and Boardwalk.