Wonderful gesture from Azamara

lucyl

My husband Sandy and I cruised many times with Azamara, mainly on Quest but sadly he passed away in November. I emailed Yasemin Concierge to tell her and also that I would be on Quest 1st May Dubai to Athens as I felt I could make the trip as the staff are so special.

I had lovely emails from Yasemin and Philip Herbert and today received a stunning bouquet of roses from Azamara Club Cruises expressing their sympathy.

A lovely gesture,so much appreciated and unexpected. I don't know who arranged this but it is lovely thought.

Anne Lamb

My husband Sandy and I cruised many times with Azamara, mainly on Quest but sadly he passed away in November. I emailed Yasemin Concierge to tell her and also that I would be on Quest 1st May Dubai to Athens as I felt I could make the trip as the staff are so special.

I had lovely emails from Yasemin and Philip Herbert and today received a stunning bouquet of roses from Azamara Club Cruises expressing their sympathy.

A lovely gesture,so much appreciated and unexpected. I don't know who arranged this but it is lovely thought.

Anne Lamb

I'm sorry for your loss Anne but acknowledge its very kind of Azamara, it doesn't surprise me. We will be on that cruise too and I hope we get the privilege of meeting you. All the very best until then. Jenny

Anne,

My condolences on your loss and what a typically thoughtful gesture from Azamara to send you the flowers.

I am so glad you are going ahead with your cruise in May but then of course you know that you will be among friends and very well taken care of.