Carnival Pride "Secret" spots

Foxinspace

I am taking my 3 year old daughter on Carnival Pride soon. I was reviewing the deck plans looking for those "Secret" spaces you sometimes find on Carnival ships to find with her. (For example the 6th floor front of the ship outside/balcony area) Only I don't see any. Pride seems to be a ship whose floor plan is very straight forward with no "hidden" or "secret" areas.

So... anyone have any suggestions of neat places we can find together? Maybe an out of the way corner?

Thanks so much!

Look for gatsbys garden either deck 2 or 3 front of ship

come to think of it might have a different name (might be confusing it with same area on Miracle) but it is a nice quiet and out of the way place.

Deck 3 forward...on the Pride it's the Sunset Garden....very nice and quiet and "out of the way"...

I am taking my 3 year old daughter on Carnival Pride soon. I was reviewing the deck plans looking for those "Secret" spaces you sometimes find on Carnival ships to find with her. (For example the 6th floor front of the ship outside/balcony area) Only I don't see any. Pride seems to be a ship whose floor plan is very straight forward with no "hidden" or "secret" areas.

So... anyone have any suggestions of neat places we can find together? Maybe an out of the way corner?

Thanks so much!

There's a "Cruisin" site i have saved with the all the secret deck locations.

It said this about Spirit Class

Spirit Class: The Spirit Class Ships - Carnival Spirit, Carnival Pride, Carnival Legend and Carnival Miracle do not have any "Secret" Decks. The only forward facing balcony area on these ships is on the Lido Deck (above the bridge).

When are you sailing? we're going april 3 with a 2 and almost 4 yr old :)

406783_4604827001858_905949114_n.jpg?oh=45880298ca019eb2f7b80082e0ff17b4&oe=575F3A85

We're sailing on Feb 28th! Sorry we won't be on the same trip out, I haven't been able to find anyone on the roll call with young kids. I'm sure there will be some, but they aren't on the Roll Call.

Enjoy your sailing, I will be heading to the Garden for sure!!

We will be on that sailing :). I have posted on the roll call that we have 4 kids coming with us (10,8,8,5), but they are a little bit older. We are driving down from Canada, leaving tomorrow morning (looks like an OK drive). The kids are very excited as this is there last school day before the cruise.

I think that this would be a great place to play board games with the kids.

We're sailing on Feb 28th! Sorry we won't be on the same trip out, I haven't been able to find anyone on the roll call with young kids. I'm sure there will be some, but they aren't on the Roll Call.

Enjoy your sailing, I will be heading to the Garden for sure!!

Have a great trip! Roll calls on here a very quiet lately.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Across from the coffee bar is the game room- my two year old loved it in there. We would often borrow a game and bring it to trivia next door and then drop it back off. Also sunset garden for quiet or alchemy bar area as long as it's not dinner time for some quiet.

We will be on that sailing :). I have posted on the roll call that we have 4 kids coming with us (10,8,8,5), but they are a little bit older. We are driving down from Canada, leaving tomorrow morning (looks like an OK drive). The kids are very excited as this is there last school day before the cruise.

I think that this would be a great place to play board games with the kids.

Joeyjpaul, I did see you in the Roll Call, but your kids are all older. We're coming in from Canada too! Flying tomorrow afternoon. My DD is excited, we've tried explaining but I don't think she can understand what's in store. So I think her excitement is more theoretical.

I imagine even your youngest can picture a ship and sailing on the ocean and visiting islands. They must be so stoked! With so many kids did you do 2 rooms?

Across from the coffee bar is the game room- my two year old loved it in there. We would often borrow a game and bring it to trivia next door and then drop it back off. Also sunset garden for quiet or alchemy bar area as long as it's not dinner time for some quiet.

Yet another reason to visit the Coffee Bar. Thanks for the tip. We are a family who loves Board Games so even if DD just plays with the pieces the rest of us might like to see what's there!!

ha yes first thing that came to mind was sunset garden! :) always very quiet and rarely see anybody there

When are you sailing? we're going april 3 with a 2 and almost 4 yr old :)

406783_4604827001858_905949114_n.jpg?oh=45880298ca019eb2f7b80082e0ff17b4&oe=575F3A85

I would like to hear a review of how your two yr old did we're going on the pride April 2017 and our daughter will be two.