Jewel of the Seas - 2 bedroom suite

DJDaveS

Huh! I never noticed that before, but it looks like you're right. We were in 9656 on Jewel in September, and to the best of my recollection of the layout, the porthole should be in the master bedroom. We chose 9656 because the balcony is a little bigger than the others.

Judy

Thanks so much for the reply. I had a feeling the balcony would be better on the 9th floor. That is why I had grabbed it.

Do either of you have pictures of the balcony?

My other question was could I fit an inflatable pool for my 2-year old twins back there?

Thanks so much for the reply. I had a feeling the balcony would be better on the 9th floor. That is why I had grabbed it.

My other question was could I fit an inflatable pool for my 2-year old twins back there?

Here ya go. This is Radiance, Jewel's sister.

Radiancestern.jpg

So far I haven't found a pic of the balcony, but DH also has pics on his computer so I'll have him check as well and post if I find one.

The balcony for 9656 had 2 loungers, a small (maybe 24" diameter) round table, and 2 chairs. It's an odd shaped balcony and not really huge, but roomy enough. You wouldn't have much of a problem finding a spot for a small inflatable pool. (It'll take a bunch of trips, but you can fill & dump water from the ice bucket. Or go to a bar and ask for a wine chilling bucket, which is bigger. Been there done that with one of our granddaughters in the blow up duck pool. We dumped water on her while 'filling' her pool and she thought it was grand.:))

Judy

Edited by foxgoodrich

We were in 8668 on the Jewel and the porthole was in the living room in that cabin. Neither bedroom had any natural light.

We had the same cabin on the Serenade and I remember neither bedroom having a window. The porthole was in the corner of the living room. That being said it is great cabin with lots of room. We ended up having several parties in our cabin with friends on the cruise. We had plenty of room for 10 people in the living room and a nice balcony.

Edited by Ski-Lady