Ovation 14 & 17th April Back-to-Back

Hi Everyone

My wife and I will be embarking on our very first back-to-back cruise on 'Ovation of the Seas' in April - totally unexpected as we were originally just doing the 5 night cruise on the 17th, but we decided to add on the new Inaugural 3-nighter on the 14th April (I'm sure many of you are aware of "Inaugural-gate", so I won't waste your time venting how we feel about that!).

Anyway, as this will be our first back-to-back experience, we aren't sure what to expect so we're hoping someone might be kind enough to explain (specifically what happens at the end of the first cruise...change over day).

The embarkation/disembarkation port is Southampton, UK and we will be staying in the same stateroom (#9262) for both cruises.

Really appreciate any helpful replies/ advice we get from this wonderful community...

Thanks! :)

You may not even have to get off the ship like B2B guests do in the US on turnaround day. In any case, you will receive full details of the process in a letter from Guest Services a day or two before the changeover. Once breakfast closes, you will likely find no services (no bars, no restaurants) open until boarding begins for the next cruise.

Edited by clarea

You may not even have to get off the ship like B2B guests do in the US on turnaround day. In any case, you will receive full details of the process in a letter from Guest Services a day or two before the changeover. Once breakfast closes, you will likely find no services (no bars, no restaurants) open until boarding begins for the next cruise.

Thanks for the info! :)