ms Westerdam Sail-Away February 27, 2016

Boytjie

HAL is perfect for me. I don't need or want rock climbing walls, flow riders, or bumper cars. Give me some quiet places, trivia, good food, and nice people and I am happy. Hope you like it, too!

Me too. Napping in a deck chair while attempting to read is my type of cruise. Plus, I only eat one meal a day. It starts when I get up and finishes when I go to bed.

HAL is perfect for me. I don't need or want rock climbing walls, flow riders, or bumper cars. Give me some quiet places, trivia, good food, and nice people and I am happy. Hope you like it, too!

I'm certain we will. We've been on Princess twice and RCI twice. Our last cruise was on Oasis. After that cruise, we cancelled an Allure cruise to book this one. We're not much on trivia but wife loves bingo. I'll pass on the flowriders and climbing walls but I always enjoyed the bumper cars.

We like to read, sip a glass of wine, and have a good meal. I think we'll do just fine on Holland.

I just heard Westie was on it's way to Nassau now instead of Grand Turk. Anyone on board heard anything about this?

The itinerary is shown on the first post of this thread. ETA: I just noticed this when I went back to the first post. - The Westerdam's 7-day Gaither Homecoming Caribbean Cruise itinerary-

The Nieuw Amsterdam is doing the same thing for Monday, I figure it is either a itinerary tryout or a charter request.

When the Koningsdam arrives here next autumn, she will also visit Nassau during a four day segment of her first cruise from FLL.

To add:

When Westy returned from Alaska last autumn, they immediately took a Sysco group to Nassau and HMC. Then went on another charter that included New Orleans [a blues group I believe].

There is not always a notification of a special group or itinerary [if you are not one of the participants] on the HAL website. Frustrating when you are looking at a certain date range in which to cruise.

Edited by Happily@Sea