Debarkation Day and what to do with luggage

silverbutterfly

Is there anything we can do on Debarkation day after we get off the ship and before we go to the airport (Port Canaveral)? My main concern is we will have all our luggage with us. We are not renting a car but will most likely get a taxi or private transfer. We have a few hours to kill and would love to go to the beach but the thought of dragging our luggage all around makes me wonder if we should just go hang out at the airport instead. Do we have any options?

We have always just rented a car for a few hours, it was really inexpensive, especially since you won't have to pay for a taxi then. You might look into it, Im not sure about Port Canaveral but POM has a few companies that offer free shuttles to pick up a car if booked in advance.

Edited by KatPem

Is there anything we can do on Debarkation day after we get off the ship and before we go to the airport (Port Canaveral)? My main concern is we will have all our luggage with us. We are not renting a car but will most likely get a taxi or private transfer. We have a few hours to kill and would love to go to the beach but the thought of dragging our luggage all around makes me wonder if we should just go hang out at the airport instead. Do we have any options?

Does your ship offer a luggage valet service that will take your bags to the airport right from the ship? That and renting a car would make it pretty easy to explore the Cocoa Beach area.