7-days on Carnival Freedom - 3-19-16 - - - LOBSTER??

thymcruisers

Please please please tell me I can still get Lobster on the formal nights ......have tried to find the answer but get conflicting results!!! Not that I'm sailing for just the lobster, BUT I LOVE LOBSTER and usually have it only on cruise ships (can't afford it in a regular restaurant - LOL).

Please please please tell me I can still get Lobster on the formal nights ......have tried to find the answer but get conflicting results!!! Not that I'm sailing for just the lobster, BUT I LOVE LOBSTER and usually have it only on cruise ships (can't afford it in a regular restaurant - LOL).

So you can afford a cruise but not a lobster? Good God, what do lobster cost in your neck of the woods?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Lobster is offered on one formal night but every Lobster I saw was extremely small. The taste was just ok in my opinion. Several, if not all nights, you could order a Lobster from the Steakhouse at a $20 up charge. My friend has ordered one and she said it was larger and tasted better.

On the 7-day cruises you will have lobster. Anything less, forget it.

Not true. We did a B2B on the Breeze not that long ago and the 1st cruise was a 6 day. We had Lobster on one of the Formal (aka Elegant) Nights on that cruise as well as on the 2nd cruise (an 8 day). :D I think they have Lobster on cruises 6 days and longer.