Any recent changes in onboard experience/prices?

tellum

Hi all, im a big fan of princess and have done several, but it's been over a year since i have been on a princess ship :( and at that time found a few surprising price increases (sanctuary doubled and IC coffee increased too). Am about to do a short carribean trip march 10, and alaska is coming up in May. Are there any price changes or other differences i should be prepared for? I always convince folks new to princess to go with me and i feel bad when i give them incorrect info. We generally book mini suites and hit the steak house at least once. No kids, no smoking. What would be good to know??

"Auto-Tip" has been increased to $12.95 per person per day for inside, oceanview and balcony, $13.95 for mini-suites and full suites.

Yes and for me that happened after final payment so essentially they changed the terms of my commitment. I went to guest services and reduced my gratuity to $12.50 PP and they didn't even ask why. My next cruise booked I am aware of the change and will not adjust my gratuity.

OP did you know if you refer new people to go with you as you stated you and them get a $25 OBC for the referral?

Edited by cruzsnooze