Boarding question

My husband and I will be taking our family (9 of us total) on Liberty of Seas in May. Husband and I are Emerald level and I was wondering when boarding ship will others (some have never cruised) be allowed to board with us through the express check in. Not wording this very well. Hope my question makes sense.

My husband and I will be taking our family (9 of us total) on Liberty of Seas in May. Husband and I are Emerald level and I was wondering when boarding ship will others (some have never cruised) be allowed to board with us through the express check in. Not wording this very well. Hope my question makes sense.

It's up to port personnel, but I agree with Maureen, it's less likely they will allow 7 people to move up to the priority check-in and boarding. However, the difference is 5-10 minutes so it's not a huge deal.

no. if you all want to board together it must be done with the lowest group/number is called. once boarding has begun it usually moves pretty quickly.

there is a DIFFERENCE between CHECKING IN and BOARDING.

to CHECK IN, they MIGHT be allowed in the repeat customer line, but that will be up to the rep directing people once you get past the security screening.