Vista speciality dining booking confirmed

coldinerie

I realized about 1 week ago that there was now a link to booking on board specialty dining on the Vista for June 3, 2016. I booked 7 dinners immediately. I never heard back, until yesterday. So you need to wait a bit for your confirmation, but it does appear that booking on the Vista for specialty restaurants is now a go, at least for my sailing.

I was not patient and called to check with Carnival, which was really no help. Patience is not my virtue:), but wanted to let others know, just wait, you will get a response.

I realized about 1 week ago that there was now a link to booking on board specialty dining on the Vista for June 3, 2016. I booked 7 dinners immediately. I never heard back, until yesterday. So you need to wait a bit for your confirmation, but it does appear that booking on the Vista for specialty restaurants is now a go, at least for my sailing.

I was not patient and called to check with Carnival, which was really no help. Patience is not my virtue:), but wanted to let others know, just wait, you will get a response.

We already booked the chef's table for our April 2017 Vista cruise. Took about a week to get a response.

We already booked the chef's table for our April 2017 Vista cruise. Took about a week to get a response.

Good to hear. I just submitted my request for our Jan 28, 2017 sailing for Chef's Table and didn't know if that was way too soon! Crossing Fingers!

Are there 7 specialty restaurants? I hope so! Is that what you booked?

Pitt Fan: Here is the email address:PGrytsenko@carnival.com Dining manager.

Trippingpara: So yes, its COLDINERIE, but not this winter.:D I picked this web name 10 years ago, on very cold night in February. Thanks for the shout out.

i put my speciality dining requests in on the Manage my booking page about 3 weeks ago and have still not had a reply. we sail on 1st July 2016. It's very frustrating as I don't even know if my request has been received correctly. who would I contact to ask?

Good to hear. I just submitted my request for our Jan 28, 2017 sailing for Chef's Table and didn't know if that was way too soon! Crossing Fingers!

What is the Chef's Table? I assume it is a one night event?

I've received confirmation for both the steakhouse and chefs table but it took a while for both to come through. It seems like the replies are personal rather than automated so it depends on how many emails the person has to work through as to when the replies come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the Chef's Table? I assume it is a one night event?

It is a multicourse dinner hosted by one of Carnival's master chefs. It starts with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for a small group, followed by a tour to see the galley in operation. Then full-service dinner of appetizers, entrees and desserts not found on regular dining menus. Vista has a special galley viewing location for the Chef's table.

Edited by mrstriceasnice

I sent my email request in and it was about a week or so before I received my confirmation. We'll be dining on the 1st night, like that free bottle of wine!! Coldinerie, we will be on the same sailing as you.

Jimmy

What is the current cost of the Chefs Table in Carnival, we did it on Princess and was fantastic, included selected wines to accompany each course

Currently, the price is $75 per person. I hear its well worth it. My wife and I will be attending our first Chef's Table on our Conquest cruise next month. I'll fill you in then.

From what I've been reading, it appears the Chef's Table is becoming more popular. It used to be just one night, but I've read that there have been as many as 3 Chef's Table nights to try and accommodate anyone interested in attending.

Each Chef's Table typically accommodates anywhere from 14 to 18 guests.

It is a multicourse dinner hosted by one of Carnival's master chefs. It starts with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres for a small group, followed by a tour to see the galley in operation. Then full-service dinner of appetizers, entrees and desserts not found on regular dining menus. Vista has a special galley viewing location for the Chef's table.

Sounds fun! How do you book it? Never mind, just saw it in a previous post. I will give it a shot.

Edited by LisaH

• 2 weeks later...
Just received my Chef's Table confirmation for the transatlantic, which is also my husbands Milestone cruise, - lots of OBC!

We love doing the Chef's Table....:D

When did you email requesting the reservation?