getting your kids loyalty matched?

ginger123snaps

my kids have gold status with NCL, Carnival, and Royal Carribean...but i don't have it written anywhere.

What have other's shown for proof for their kids? I can't seem to find anything written anywhere about their current status.

Csn you make an account under your kids name for any of those? Login and take a screen shot of their tier level. That's what I did to match my C&A to MSC

my kids have gold status with NCL, Carnival, and Royal Carribean...but i don't have it written anywhere.

What have other's shown for proof for their kids? I can't seem to find anything written anywhere about their current status.

Your children are certainly eligible to join but they can't have all the benefits

The following quotes came from this link

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/Assets/16740_34_Terms_conditions_UK.pdf

Eligibility to join

1. MEMBERSHIP OF THE MSC VOYAGERS CLUB

1.1 Membership applies to all passengers of MSC Cruises SA who have travelled on at least one cruise with MSC since 2006 and to all guests that have a confirmed

booking with MSC Cruises.

1.2 Passengers are eligible for membership from 0 years of age. Enrolment to the MSC Voyagers Club for members under 18 years old must be carried out by a parent/legal guardian on behalf of members aged under 18.

Not eligible for all benefits

4.1.5 Members under 18 years of age are not eligible for all benefits. Members under 18 or a parent/legal guardian must check benefit limitations for members under 18 in these terms and conditions.

Here are the benefits, (I found with a quick look at the T&Cs), that children can't have:-

4.1.5 Members under 18 years of age are not eligible for all benefits. Members under 18 or a parent/legal guardian must check benefit limitations for members under 18 in these terms and conditions.

• Complimentary Spumante with chocolate-dipped fruit [black], per cabin and once per cruise. Privilege not available for members under 18 years old.
Courtesy towelling bathrobe and slippers [black], Available during the cruise and for adults only. Courtesy use only, to be left in the cabin at the end of the cruise.

Privilege not available for MSC Voyagers Club members under 18 years old

"LMaxwell" has given an excellent method of providing proof of their membership of matching loyalty clubs.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

I tried to create an account for my kids on carnival and NCL...but it would not let me because they are underage....so i have no way of doing a screen shot.

its nice to have our level of benefit status...if not for anything else then for them to have this status as they grow and are on their own someday.