Cruise B620 - Excursions

Hi all,

Forgive me if there's an obvious answer to this - first time cruiser here! I've read on a couple of threads that August cruises to Norway have already had their excursions released. We're on the Britannia cruise to Norway on 9th July and can't see any excursions released on the Cruise Personaliser yet. Is anyone else able to see them or is it just us?

We've also had one of our ports changed (Flam to Alesund) with no warning so I'm keen to see the excursions that will be offered there instead as we were fairly set on the railway in Flam.

Thanks!

Edited by sunseaandsailing

I'm not on this cruise but perhaps they have been delayed because they were trying to sort out the change of port? Hopefully you'll see them soon. To get an idea of what excursions P&O do you could look on the website and find a cruise that has Alesund in it (I know there was one end of April) and they give a list of usual excursions under the "ports and excursions" tab.

Hi sunseaandsailing...we're on 9/7 cruise too !... I only found out about the port change when I logged onto cruise personaliser. .still haven't had any emails from p &o or travel agent! Alesund looks nice though:)

Thanks for the tip, Sue - that's really helpful!

Whitechapel, good to know we're not alone. It seems to have been taken off a number of cruises - I wonder why?

Smokey; nice to 'meet' a fellow cruiser! Glad we're not alone in not having an email or anything. Just can't wait to be able to actually start booking things (or at least see prices to compare and work out what we're going to DIY vs book!).

Excursions are normally made available on your cruise personaliser 100 daysbefore departure. Occasionally a bit earlier. So I wouldnt worry that yours aren't out just yet. I'm going on 29 May and mine have only been available for the last 2 weeks.

We are on the Arcadia 31st July to the Fjords and our excursions are all available to be booked, one is already limited availability. We lost our stop at Olden for Alesund but as first time to the Fjords it's all new to us so no problem with the change.