Best Time to Purchase Airfare to San Juan

PGPrendy

Hi all... We are a family of 5 traveling, and we've got lots of time to plan for a cruise leaving from PR. I am wondering if there are any particular times to purchase R/T tickets at the best prices to/from PR. Cruising in October or December 2016. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

We are cruising out of PR in September and I have been watching the airfare from DFW to SJU for over 2 months. Looking at the prices comparing May to July to September they really aren't that different. The best bet would be to start watching airfare sales right now.

I also might add that flying into PR in August there are two direct flights compared to September where there is only one. I am patiently waiting to see if they add another flight and if they do I am booking it!

I purchased my first/class (price was to good to pass up $1600.00 for the two of us) round trip air from LAX-SJU in November 2015 for my cruise in May 2016...the prices have done nothing but go up...it would now be approx more than that for just one of us using first/business. When you see a price you can manage...book it. Best of luck.

Hi all... We are a family of 5 traveling, and we've got lots of time to plan for a cruise leaving from PR. I am wondering if there are any particular times to purchase R/T tickets at the best prices to/from PR. Cruising in October or December 2016. Thanks in advance!

I bought mine in July for a cruise out of PR for the following Feb. We ended up buying 1-way tix each way on different airlines. It was less expensive that way, which was hard to believe. We spent $1K grand total for 2 of us.