Soda and More package?

RhondaC

Probably a silly question......do we need to get visas for any of the ports we are visiting? I'm Australian and have never cruised before [emoji15]

Definitely a question for your travel agent or call Princess. You don't want to get wrong information on that! Way too important!

When I was on the Royal Princess in October 2014, the drinks menu at the Seaview bar had a mocktail menu page different than the standard one in inside bars. On this menu page, some of the mocktails included Red Bull as an ingredient.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what the tumbler looks like? Any pictures? What is the charge for it?

My last cruise there was a choice of two

1. A clear plastic thing, with a plastic lid and curly straw, and a pattern on the cup, it had a screw in plastic lid (there were a few different patterns).

Or an insulated cup with lid, with the Coke logo printed in it.

No photo sorry.

Not every soda comes from the fountain tap. With the "Sodas and More" package; Coke, Diet, Tonic, Sprite, and usually orange and grape will only come from a fountain. Root beer, cream soda and others are poured into a glass from a can. You can not have the can but your drink may come from a can depending on the flavor of soda you choose. If you want the whole can so you can drink from the can you will need the AIDP.

Or, specifically request the bar person to charge your Cruise card for the cost of a can of soda, if you haven't brought cans aboard with you.

Tried scanning through all of this and I am wondering about water bottles? I don't see where bottles of water would be included in the package listed here, is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Tried scanning through all of this and I am wondering about water bottles? I don't see where bottles of water would be included in the package listed here, is that correct?

You are correct, bottled water not included in Soda and More (only in the AIBP).

But you can pre-purchase twelve half-liter bottles for $6.90 through the cruise personalizer. A voucher will be in your cabin for however many dozen you order. You must pre-pay if you want this package, water bottles are only sold singly on board.

Does anyone know for sure if Red Bull is included in the Soda and More package?

If not, since virgin drinks are included, could one possibly order a virgin Vodka and Red Bull? ;)

Thanks!

It is not included.