MITSUGIRLY'S birthday cruise on the JADE review/pictorial

mitsugirly

Following too! Love reading your reviews and what a wonderful gift they gave you!

I have a milestone birthday coming up this year too. I doubt a cruise will be one of the gifts. :D

Love the picture of Sakari..she's growing up so fast.

Woo hoo here it is.. hopefully this is the ticket for me to finally get excited for this cruise. I've never not been excited but I was overwhelmed with everything and first reviews where not great. Now they seem to be getting better and I'm thrilled.

Yay Kim! I can't wait to read this review.

Hi Joann. Thanks for joining me. I know you have your 2 week review and I need to get over there and read your adventures. But I need to get this review done before my upcoming cruise or I'm going to be so backed up. But I will get to yours because I really want to hear about your cruise. So happy things are going well with you these days.

Looking forward to your review because I will be on the Jade for the first time in one week. If you have any of your cruise bulletins I would love to see what entertainment is available in the evenings!

Eeek. I'm not sure how much I'll have done by then, but I'm going to give it my best shot. I do have the dailies that I will list for each day as I review it.

Looking forward to another one of your reviews. I know your previous reviews really helped for my cruise next week!

Thanks so much and glad it could help you.

Woohoo!

I'm impatient. Only a few more days til I get to go on Jade! Write fast!

I'm trying I'm trying. :D

I just finished your Graduation review and loved it. I am excited that this old lady can travel with you on this review. We still have 40 days until we get on the Jade.

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this one as well and I hope you have a wonderful time on the Jade.

So excited to see your review! Love all your photos, we are on the Jade in 2 weeks and are also staying at the Drury.

Oh how neat. Doing this same as us. I hope you have a wonderful time.

You are off to a great start.

Keith

Thanks Keith

Looks to be fun. We were on the Jade a couple of years back and had a wonderful time. That was our first and only cruise with NCL so far. Looking forward to read the rest of your review.

Hi and thanks for being here.

I'm very happy to follow along a review as you are writing it :) I've read parts of some of your other reviews so I know you do a fantastic job.

I think most of your ports are the same as what we will visit on the Getaway in June. I've read all your reviews for those ports and I'm almost sure of what we will do but I have a feeling now I will be confused again after reading about your new adventures, lol

Can't wait for all that's to come, thank you for taking the time when you have so much else going on in your life :)

Hi and thanks for being here with me. The Getaway is doing the Western Caribbean now? I didn't realize it changed. When we were on the Getaway it did the Eastern route that included St Thomas St Maarten and Nassau. :confused:

Thanks for this review!!

Thanks for joining me.

Muy bien! Cuando alguien esta en Tejas, espanol es muy importante, especialmente en Houson!

Waiting with bated breath!

Thanks for joining me. I swear when I'm done with schooling this time, I'm going to take some Spanish classes. I really think I need to learn it, not only when I'm in Texas, but in general. I have a Spanish patient/family and she helps me with some of it when needed. I will start out speaking some Spanish to her and then she rolls with it and I have to stop her and say Yo hablo espanol un poquito...which is probably totally jacked up but I manage to give her the "small" fingers with it and I think she understands. She's 96 years old and I love her to death! Then of course all these visits to Mexico and the Caribbean. I WILL learn it again. :D

Hello there girl :). Nice to find your review to keep me busy until our Oasis cruise on the 17th.

Great start, can't wait for more.

Happy belated birthday! :D

Hiya Gambee! Thanks for the birthday wishes and have a great time on the Oasis. Glad you are here.

Great start as always. :) Love reading your reviews. Takes a lot of time and even when you are busy you find the time to write them. Thank you for sharing. I am waiting patiently for you to continue. We have not yet been on the Jade so looking forward to your opinions.

Hi and thanks for being here. It's a super busy time for me, but I'm going to do this as quickly as possible! :p

Kim!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!! Another amazing review on tap.......

Cannot wait!!!

Welcome back and Happy Belated Birthday!:D:D

Patiently waiting for more.....:o:o

Hi KP and thanks for joining me. Also thanks for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it.

Following too! Love reading your reviews and what a wonderful gift they gave you!

I have a milestone birthday coming up this year too. I doubt a cruise will be one of the gifts. :D

Love the picture of Sakari..she's growing up so fast.

Hi and thanks. Hopefully you'll get a milestone cruise present. I never thought I would. It's been since the 80's since I cruised on my birthday. I think I was well over due. :D Yes, she is growing up so fast.

Yay! I can't wait for more!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks and glad you're here.

We will be on the Jade in two weeks!! I can't wait to read more!!

Thank you

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and hopefully I'll have this review done for the most part by then.

Woo hoo here it is.. hopefully this is the ticket for me to finally get excited for this cruise. I've never not been excited but I was overwhelmed with everything and first reviews where not great. Now they seem to be getting better and I'm thrilled.

Aww come on. Get excited. It's a cruise to beautiful places. :D

8 months until my Jade cruise. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of the ship.

You are definitely going to see a lot of pictures of the ship. :D Thanks for joining.

Yay, so enjoy your reviews, with this one and your upcoming Breeze, we'll have some reading material for awhile!

Yes, yes you will. :D Thanks for joining.

Can't wait..love your reviews..I am the planner too, so much so that usually within a few days of leaving DH turns to me and says"where did you say we are cruising to?" [emoji6]

Haha, that's hilarious. My DH doesn't even bother to ask...not even after getting off the ship at the island. He just follows me and knows he'll end up somewhere different and hopefully tranquil. :D:p