Bon Voyage and other room decor ordered through the Carnival website

My apologies if this question has already been asked before. I am having trouble using the Search feature with the device I am using.

Are the room decorations worth the cost or are they a terrible waste? Has anyone purchased them before? I was thinking about ordering the "Bon Voyage" decoration package from the Carnival website for my kids' room. TIA

My apologies if this question has already been asked before. I am having trouble using the Search feature with the device I am using.

Are the room decorations worth the cost or are they a terrible waste? Has anyone purchased them before? I was thinking about ordering the "Bon Voyage" decoration package from the Carnival website for my kids' room. TIA

We bought the anniversary decorations 3 years ago, mainly because we were doing a back to back and I figured what the heck for 14 days we would get our money's worth. We ended up taking them down after the first week, but they were still kind of fun. I'd say get them for the kids and you can put them in your luggage and bring them home for future use.

Yes yes yes. The kids will LOVE them. Worth every cent. Have done them many times...even the Dr. Suess ones for these two old people. Festive !

In addition, has anyone used balloons as part of the room decorations, and if so, how did you display them? Since tape is not allowed, how do you affix them to the ceiling?

magnets. The on board decoration are held in place with magnets.

We ordered the Bon Voyage decorations for our Son and DIL as a surprise. They loved them! They said other passengers walked by when their cabin door was open and thought there was a party going on in their cabin because of the decorations. The pics of their cabin looked just like the pics on the Carnival website.

Thanks for all the comments. I was straddling the fence about decorations for my kids' first upcoming cruise. I think I'll go ahead and order them!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I got the room decorated for a cruise I took my Mom on for her birthday. She got a kick out of them. If your kids like decorations and such, then it would be worth it. Here's a pic of our room.

4e13d39da317e50850221daf83c99333.jpg

The birthday sign hanging down in the middle is supoosed to open so it's 4 sides. Kept closing but they're fun. Looked forward to seeing it. My son surprised me with it. So sweet.

• 1 year later...
I ordered these for my grandson's 6th birthday this last weekend. He absolutely loved them and was concerned when we took them down at the end of the cruise. He thought the next person would love them also!!

How Sweet!