Is Thermal Suite Pass Worth it?

mengel246

• 10 months later...

If you're sailing on the Escape, I highly recommend getting a thermal spa pass. Sailing on the Escape next May for the third time and booked a spa mini-suite, which includes access to the Thermal Spa in the price. I'm not a pool person, so the Thermal Spa is a perfect fit for me for quiet and relaxation.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:47 AM, hawkeyetlse said:
susan2005 said:
Price quoted on my NCLfor 2018 aboard Epic is $280 for a 7 day cruise. Price appears to have increased significantly. Is there 18 % gratuity charged on top of the $280 as well?

There has not been in the past, and if it's exactly a round number, it sounds like they are maybe doing $40/day, which is about what they typically charge for a day pass. But that's much more than I have ever paid in the past per day for the cruise-long pass, and as someone who has purchased a pass on every cruise up to now, I would never pay $280 for 7 days. At that price, I know I would feel obligated to spend as much time as possible in the thermal suite, to the exclusion of other activities on board and on shore, and that would be a real shame, especially on a short cruise.

For my upcoming 14 day Panama Canal on pearl it is $250.00 each for us. But it is not showing from day 1 it is showing from day 3  at 5:00 pm as a start...………. anybody have this on Pearl and get the late start ? Can call the cruise line but figured someone here must know why.

19 minutes ago, DiverJohn said:

For my upcoming 14 day Panama Canal on pearl it is $250.00 each for us. But it is not showing from day 1 it is showing from day 3  at 5:00 pm as a start...………. anybody have this on Pearl and get the late start ? Can call the cruise line but figured someone here must know why.

Ours shows that way, too.  I couldn't book an excursion because it shows as unavailable.

1 hour ago, heelfan94 said:

Ours shows that way, too.  I couldn't book an excursion because it shows as unavailable.

Since I have bid up to a penthouse suite I called the pre cruise concierge desk. After I explained about thermal pass not starting till day 3 at 5:00 pm to her and asking why that was the case for this cruise,I spent 20 minutes on hold  (with her checking in every 3 or 4 minutes to apologize for delay) she could not figure out why our thermal pass is listed as starting on day 3 for this cruise, she said every other cruise starts on day 1, She is feeding this information up the chain and they will contact ship via email to figure out what is going on. She took down my info and will get back to me once they have an answer. I will start a new thread so as not to hijack (side track) this one. 

Edited by DiverJohn
add info about starting new thread
  • Like 1