Question about Vines on Ruby Princess

Purplefeets

My wife and I really enjoyed Vines on CB recently. Tapas, Sushi, and cheese plate were free with purchase of a glass of wine. Does any know if it is the same on Ruby?

Thanks!

We were on the Ruby in December and spent quite a bit of time in Vines ... tapas were free and they wanted me to take more lol ...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. Yes, my wife asked for more of a particular tapas and the server asked if I would like more. I responded no, thank you. He asked, "would you like a cheese plate?" Thus, the nightly cheese plate ritual began. Different every night.

I have seen conflicting reports on line about the cheese plate. Some say specifically the cheese plate has a nominal cost (while the other tapa items are free) and some do not mention a cost. Can you confirm which was true for you?

Thanks!

Amy

• 1 month later...
If we have booked with the Sip & Sail promotion, will beverages at Vines (and the tapas/cheese plate) be included?

Any glass of wine, $10.00 or less, is included. We were also served the free tapas and sushi, but didn't ask about the cheese plate.