Adventure Cabin Help

We like larger balconies preferably with lounge chairs. Any for just 2 ppl? We know about the afts on deck 7 and 10 but can't book these since there it's just the two of us. We would prefer not to spend $$ on a suite if possible.

Anything like this exist that I don't know about?

Thanks.

My husband and I had an aft on deck 9 last year and the balcony was larger than normal with two loungers, two chairs and a table. It was a great room! We were in 9692

Did you happen to notice the balcony on 9690? We just booked and both were available. I checked out voyager-class.com but those pictures are really old now. We like the corner afts but couldn't get 1688 or 1388 which are our preferred cabins.

Did you happen to notice the balcony on 9690? We just booked and both were available. I checked out voyager-class.com but those pictures are really old now. We like the corner afts but couldn't get 1688 or 1388 which are our preferred cabins.

I remember looking over, but I can't quite recall if it had loungers or the size comparison to the balcony we had.