Sirena turnaround

nvgal

Why would they take that long for the crossing?

We were on Celebrity TA Southampton to Miami last Nov and we were onboard for 15nights. All TA's, except for Cunard's Southampton to NYC, always stop in various ports on the way.

We were on Celebrity TA Southampton to Miami last Nov and we were onboard for 15nights. All TA's, except for Cunard's Southampton to NYC, always stop in various ports on the way.

True

but the ship did not have passengers onboard

moot point as it is now in drydock

I think it will be great to see where Sirena ends up after a 64 day cruise on Ocean Princess.

Im going out on a limb but I feel safe in saying that your princess "experience" will allow you to really appreciate the Siena and the whole new world of Oceania .... like going from a Chevy to a Mercedes.

Thanks, my Scots background which sometimes tells me not to pay for something that looks free is in play - hence the AIS not showing Sirena. Appreciate knowing that she is closing in on Marseille for pampering

It's a falicy that us Scots are mean. :D We are extremely generous people.........unless you come from Aberdeen! ;)