2017 Caribbean itineraries are here

Still nothing posted for Summer 2017 out of Cape Liberty (and from other posts other NE ports)

:confused:

hi...a while back the royal Caribbean blog site said the NE/C cruise dates for fall of 2017 will be out on march 9...so tomorrow or thursday (depending on the timing), hopefully....those are the ones im waiting for as well.

Pricing is ridiculous regardless of sailing date. Very disappointing. I had credit card in hand ready to book....now it's back in my wallet. :mad:

2 in JS was $1700

2 in a GS was $2300

I don't understand how you are getting this information. When I go to the site, the only Caribbean cruises available are Oasis Class ships.

How do I find the October 2017 cruises - specifically looking for the Boston Repo (probably on the Serenade).????

I don't understand how you are getting this information. When I go to the site, the only Caribbean cruises available are Oasis Class ships.

How do I find the October 2017 cruises - specifically looking for the Boston Repo (probably on the Serenade).????

Those prices were for AD 2018 before they took down the suites category.

I think the Serenade NE Canada cruise releases are delayed until April 4.

Got e-mail and mentions upgrades in addition to the 30%. How does the upgrades show up--tried Adventure from San Juan for Thanksgiving week, but don't see anything different than the usual.

Got e-mail and mentions upgrades in addition to the 30%. How does the upgrades show up--tried Adventure from San Juan for Thanksgiving week, but don't see anything different than the usual.

Check prices- it may be that they are offering Es and Ds for same price. So you are getting an upgrade from E to D 'for free'.

There seems to be some weird pricing. I'm checking the Harmony for 29 April (I'm booked on the 22 April and thought may doing a back to back). For the April 22nd cruise I have a studio ocean view, so I checked the price for the April 29th cruise and it's: $5206.00 CAD :eek: And I just noticed that the regular ocean view cabins are showing the same price whether you put one person or two people. I checked a couple of the other categories (eg. suite) and the price isn't being adjusted from 2 people to 1 person.

hmm only seeing 7 night cruises in the Caribbean for next June. Was hoping for a 9 night one like that is available for June this year. Is it possible more cruises will pop up later in week/month?

There usually aren't any 9 nighters from Florida in the summer. Are you maybe referring to the 9 night Bermuda and Caribbean from NJ?...as sailings from that port have yet to be released.