Grandeur of the Seas, Large Oceanview or Panoramic Ocean View

Go with square footage. If they're equal or close, then go with Panoramic so you get the floor to ceiling windows.

There's also a Ben and Jerry's suite on some of the ships, that is a Promenade SR that offers some special perks.

Edited by knittinggirl

we are in the preferred ocean view (panoramic ocean view) on grandeur this coming April.... I have seen pictures on here before of it and the window is wonderfully large.... its not wall to wall window but its decent size, like i think you can actually sit on the window ledge....better than a couple port holes....

We only booked this room because we needed the sofa bed for our two children to sleep on because they are too little for the pullman beds.

we will be in 8037 and this is a pic that someone else has taken

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYjcrh_rbLAhXiloMKHVKVAuYQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2F***************%2Fship%2Fgrandeur-of-the-seas%2Fcabin%2F8037&psig=AFQjCNGohyHoFwQMPfRchbEXFxmMwfcMwQ&ust=1457729240921947

Edited by bubba83

Thanks - but for whatever reason I cannot see the pictures.

hmmm, you can just google the room number and select images....on some sites its the old rooms that come up...the panoramic rooms are quite nice and I havent heard anything but good from others who have stayed in them...There may be a little noise they say later at night from the centrum activities, but that wont bother us.

Having been in a panoramic OV on Rhapsody, I'd definitely go with that again. The cabin I was in had a full size sofa near the window and the window itself was most of the width of the cabin and went from about three feet above the floor to almost the ceiling.