Feedback on Paddywagon Tours Dublin

Has anyone used Paddywagon Tours from the cruise dock in Dublin? Specifically The Wicklow Mountains and City tour? How was the tour? How long did it take? Do you just sit on the bus or are there stops? Any info is appreciated.

We will be in Dublin on May 26 on the Disney Magic and want to see the Irish countryside.

Thanks.

Dave

My son and his family are using our Dublin timeshare in May. My DiL did a lot of research and chose Paddywagon for a trip to Giant's Causeway. I booked it for them yesterday as a gift.

Luckily I found a discount code- TNTSave- which saves 10% so if you book online use the code!

Has anyone used Paddywagon Tours from the cruise dock in Dublin? Specifically The Wicklow Mountains and City tour? How was the tour? How long did it take? Do you just sit on the bus or are there stops? Any info is appreciated.

We will be in Dublin on May 26 on the Disney Magic and want to see the Irish countryside.

Thanks.

Dave

We took that tour in 2014. It was good, except that it rained that day. There were stops in the Wicklow Mountains. We visited a monastery site that included a tower built to protect people from viking attacks 1000 years ago.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1386362-d190117-Reviews-Glendalough_Monastic_Settlement-Vale_of_Glendalough_County_Wicklow.html#photos;geo=1386362&detail=190117

We then returned to Dublin and did a windshield tour of the city. It was a good tour.

We had lunch while near the monastery. I think the tour was about five hours, hard to remember it exactly.

My son and his family are using our Dublin timeshare in May. My DiL did a lot of research and chose Paddywagon for a trip to Giant's Causeway. I booked it for them yesterday as a gift.

Luckily I found a discount code- TNTSave- which saves 10% so if you book online use the code!

We will be there in May also. We will try to use this code. Where did you find it?

Thanks

We will be there in May also. We will try to use this code. Where did you find it?

Thanks

I might have googled just Paddywagon or Paddywagon discount and a website came up with the code (not the PW website). Tried it when I booked for my son's family of 5 et voila! it worked. HINT: don't use the discount code's link to PW as that link is broken, just go directly to PW's website

Edited by TMLAalum