Secret In Room Gifts

MJF0507

Anyone know if I can give an in-room gift for a room that my wife and I will be staying in without her seeing the purchase.

It is our anniversary and want to surprise her with something, but don't know if she will see it (and no, luckily she isn't on this board).

Thanks.:)

Do you have any idea what you're planning to give her? Log into the Carnival Website under your booking and then go to Gifts, they have many suggestions. One year I sent my husband a cake for our wedding anniversary (it was delicious). I have also sent fruit baskets to my sister and friend with wine. In the case of the cake they delivered it on the date I requested, the fruit basket will be there on embarkation day. It's a nice surprise especially when you're not expecting it.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

By the way, the gift can be ordered without the knowledge of the recipient. You will receive acknowledgement via e-mail and the recipient will be notified on the ship. I just ordered water for my sisters who are going on a family cruise without their knowledge. Since they're both big water drinkers I'm sure they'll be appreciative.

I just did this for my husband. I ordered a dozen cookies to be delivered on embarkation day with a note saying "life is sweeter with you by my side". Just a little cheese ballish... They were delivered around 2pm on our first day. I used one of my credit cards that he doesn't access and the transaction was never linked to our booking, and he was none the wiser.