Pre-Paid Gratuities Perk on Celebrity

Fortasha

Hi All,

I just paid my balance owing on cruise but it now says I owe for my pre-paid gratuities but I have those included in my Go Best perk. I unclicked on pre-paid gratuities and now says I'm paid in full but show's credit now. I'm confused now as I'm not sure if by unclicking pre-paid grats that I have opted to not do that? Hope that makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

I just paid my balance owing on cruise but it now says I owe for my pre-paid gratuities but I have those included in my Go Best perk. I unclicked on pre-paid gratuities and now says I'm paid in full but show's credit now. I'm confused now as I'm not sure if by unclicking pre-paid grats that I have opted to not do that? Hope that makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check with Celebrity . The system sometimes puts the gratuities as an OBC.

This the same for any of the free perks.

Hi All,

You probably just unselected prepaid gratuities. Any of those perks will not usually show on line except from your Celebrity invoice they should email you. Often do not appear until a couple days into your cruise.

One of the best reasons not to ever book with Celebrity website is stuff like yours!

I had the same thing happen and called and they said it was because we chose select dining and you have to prepay gratuities and that I would receive it back on my account on the ship.

Gail

Hi Again,

Just went back on Celebrity site and everything was corrected. I've actually been quite happy with the website, I guess I'm one of the few because I have read a lot of negative comments about it. Thanks again all!!

Hi Again,

Just went back on Celebrity site and everything was corrected. I've actually been quite happy with the website, I guess I'm one of the few because I have read a lot of negative comments about it. Thanks again all!!

The perks usually take 3 to 5 days to show up on line.

I had the same thing happen and called and they said it was because we chose select dining and you have to prepay gratuities and that I would receive it back on my account on the ship.

Gail

If someone told you that today, they are absolutely incorrect. It used to be that way, but not for about the past month.

Fortasha - Glad it's worked out. It DOES take about a week for the gratuities charge to be reversed. Freaks out newbies and those that don't have a TA to explain it to them.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario