SkyCourse (Breeze)

hlauburn

We leave for the Breeze in a week (woohoo!) and my kids are really excited about the SkyCourse.

Can anyone tell me generally what hours it's open? Will it be open on embarkation day? Does it get crowded on sea days, like to the point you have to wait in a long line? Any advice on best time to go (or when to avoid)?

Thanks!

The lines on the Sunshine, when we went, we're not bad at all. Keep in mind if it's a windy day, they will not open it.

Also, do the easy route first!!! It's much harder than it looks. Several kids had to be "rescued" through it when they were stuck. Which meant the guard in duty had to go through the course, have the child wrap their arm around the guard (think lifeguard rescue but in reverse) and help them with the wires.

Most of it is balancing on high wires with holding onto another wire to help you balance

The best time we found to go was around 9 am on the sea days. It was popular for a short time, but the line never got really long. I don't remember it being open much except for the morning times, since after my son did it once, he didn't want to do it again. It really requires good balance and upper body strength.

And yes! Closed toe shoes are a necessity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Us and the kids enjoyed it last time on the breeze! Dont know times, and it is weather dependant. Can be challengng, but i think more so for adults, lol. Seen lots of 'big' kids taking awhile, while kids were flying threw it. Seen few lines for it or anything, golf or slides.

Enjoy

Can't remember the exact hours but I think it was generally open 9-5. It wasn't open at night. But it was closed quite a bit on our cruise due to wind. Obviously on the ocean you get a decent breeze (especially on the breeze [emoji6]) and it was closed several times. When it was open the lines weren't bad. Think the longest wait we had was about 10 mins. They let people go one right after the other you just have to get the harness on which takes a minute. Think the lines got shorter toward the end of the week when people had done it enough. We didn't find it difficult at all. My 7yo flew through it with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were on the breeze in january. There were only about 100 kids on board so the lines were never too long. We never waited once actually.

It was open usually 9-5 I think. It is also open as soon as you board the first day.

The last day of the cruise, which was a sea day for us, was the only time I saw an actual line for it.