Dinner Package on Silhouette

Carol28

I'm thinking about the 4 night package. Is it worth it? Or, is the Main Dining Room excellent?

I heard reports that Murano, Tuscan Grille and Lawn Grill are all excellent. I've heard nothing about the Q-sine. I'm not sure what it is.

I also wonder if I should just book 2 single nights. We are traveling as a couple and enjoy dining with other people.

What do you like?

If you like dining with others then get a large table in the MDR and book a night or two in a specialty restaurant on board. We find the MDR food very good and the specialty restaurants just a bit better.

Are you a foodie? Food is fancier and often much richer (sauces etc) in the other venues. Personally I cannot eat all that much as we usually split dinners so an extra $100 for a specialty restaurant makes little sense for us. Also important that we usually do at least 2-3 weeks of cruising at a time, so one special night out is fun.

Booking ahead is sort of crazy as there are deals on board and you can use your OBC then too.

Edited by az_tchr

I'm thinking about the 4 night package. Is it worth it? Or, is the Main Dining Room excellent?

I heard reports that Murano, Tuscan Grille and Lawn Grill are all excellent. I've heard nothing about the Q-sine. I'm not sure what it is.

I also wonder if I should just book 2 single nights. We are traveling as a couple and enjoy dining with other people.

We have eaten at all the SR and enjoyed a special night at each. Q- sine offers 7-9 small plates to share from international menus. The food was delicious and certainly filling. In Fact, we skipped ahead to dessert after 5 dishes. Murano is still our favorite!