Breakaway will be in early tomorrow

cyndepet

We are heading back a little early for a medical emergency. Captain said we will be docked around 2 am. Smooth sailing this week!

Bet you cannot get off early though!! :eek: Customs and Homeland Security will be 'booked' for a certain time and will not appear early!! :D :D

We are heading back a little early for a medical emergency. Captain said we will be docked around 2 am. Smooth sailing this week!

Can you share any info about the medical emergency? My daughter and MIL are on board. Thanks.

I was also on Breakaway for this cruise. Captain came on intercom around 10:00AM and said that a passenger needed to be in the hospital and so the ship would be headed back to NY at full speed. No other info was available and I never heard what happened. Quite a few code "Alfa" (passenger needing medical help)on this cruise, including at sail away.

I've been on more than one cruise where people had to be airlifted off or had to do double time to get into a port for medical reasons.I think NCL does a great job in this area making sure its passengers get the treatment they need. Thoughts and prayers to the family that all is OK .