Interesting SDP/Illusionarium costs

beckyjohns

Our family of 4 has the 4-night SDP (free). I booked the Illusionarium for all of us. As expected, I was charged the $15 upcharge (plus 18%) for each of us to use one night of our SDP there.

What's odd, though, is that if I were to book the Illusionarium outside of the SDP, the cost is $29.99 per adult and $15 per child (plus 18%). So, basically, the kids might as well not use one of their SDP meals there because they pay the same price regardless and lose one of the SDP meals.

Weird.

Our family of 4 has the 4-night SDP (free). I booked the Illusionarium for all of us. As expected, I was charged the $15 upcharge (plus 18%) for each of us to use one night of our SDP there.

What's odd, though, is that if I were to book the Illusionarium outside of the SDP, the cost is $29.99 per adult and $15 per child (plus 18%). So, basically, the kids might as well not use one of their SDP meals there because they pay the same price regardless and lose one of the SDP meals.

Are you sure you are comparing prices for the same seats? The $15 upcharge with SDP is for premium seats, and premium seats normally cost $39.99 (for adults, I don't know about child pricing). The full prices you quoted are for standard seats, and standard seats with the SDP should only cost $10. Edited by hawkeyetlse