Double Size Bed - CAT B1 Balcony Cabin on Divina

skyedoggie

Hi All,

My DH and I are not new cruisers but we are new to MSC. I have a silly question...while reading the description for a balcony cabin what stood out to me was the description: "Double bed can be made into 2 singles." Can you tell me if we are talking a 75"L or 80"L. I only ask because my DH is more than 6FT tall and we need at least a queen size bed in order for him to be comfortable. His feet would be hanging off of a true double bed:eek:

Thanking you in advance,

Thank you for your reply but it isn't the width that I'm asking about. The length of the bed is the concern. Anyone in this group 6ft 2" and were your feet in the bed?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, not stayed on Divina, but have stayed on Fantasia, one of the sister ships.

We had more than enough room - my partner and I are just over 6 foot 1 tall.... Our feet were well out of the bed on NCL Epic but we always have room to spare on MSC ships

Hi, not stayed on Divina, but have stayed on Fantasia, one of the sister ships.

We had more than enough room - my partner and I are just over 6 foot 1 tall.... Our feet were well out of the bed on NCL Epic but we always have room to spare on MSC ships

Thanks so much, that's the info I needed[emoji4]

Did you like your overall experience on MSC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, absolutely love MSC Cruises - we have three more cruises with them booked and will be gold voyagers club by the end of the year - we love the Italian food, find the service great, the cruises generally relaxing - don't let the small things like the multi-lingual announcements put you off - you can zone them out :)

After our experience with NCL we will never cruise with anyone other than MSC as we never thought cruising could vary so greatly