Ultimate dinning package with kids,how does it work?

Jenk0677

Hi everyone

Quick question about the dinning package. We got to choose 4 speciality restaurants for this package just for my husband and I, but we will have our 8yr old daughter with us(which she is not included in this). My question is do they have a kid menu or will I have to pay for her, and if so how much would that be. Thanks

I would look at the fine print for your specialty package to see if your daughter has any kind of perk to it, or see if she automatically gets some sort of food with it.

Our ultimate beverage package was for 2 adults, and our son got the soda package for free, but he doesn't drink soda so we didn't use it at all.

Our ultimate dining package was for all 3 of us, so our son could order off the kids menu or the main menu.

I would look at the fine print for your specialty package to see if your daughter has any kind of perk to it, or see if she automatically gets some sort of food with it.

Our ultimate beverage package was for 2 adults, and our son got the soda package for free, but he doesn't drink soda so we didn't use it at all.

Our ultimate dining package was for all 3 of us, so our son could order off the kids menu or the main menu.

Hi everyone

Quick question about the dinning package. We got to choose 4 speciality restaurants for this package just for my husband and I, but we will have our 8yr old daughter with us(which she is not included in this). My question is do they have a kid menu or will I have to pay for her, and if so how much would that be. Thanks

She can order off the kids menu for free. It's the same kids menu for every restaurant and has items such as chicken tenders, Mac & Cheese. If she wants to order off of the specialty restaurant's menu, there are not kid prices.

Like others have said if she orders off the kids menu its free hamburger, spaghetti, chicken tenders basic "kid" food. same menu in all the venues.

If she eats off the adult menu in a la carte restaurant like Cagney's or le bistro you have to pay for what she orders. In a cover charge restaurant you will pay the cover charge for her.

If she won't eat much a la carte might be cheaper but if she likes a app, main and desert (like my kids) your better off buying her a dinning package. As a mom I looked at the menus and totaled it up and we saved getting the kids a dinning plan since they do not eat "kid" food.

I miss the days of kid pricing in the specialties but that's long gone.