When do the Royal Carribean itineraries for the 2017/18 season get released?

Shame that all the itineraries are pretty much all the same old ones.

Think I can only see one cruise that stops in Tonga.

One that stops at Wollongong and another in Adelaide.

That's about all the extra variety I can see :(

There was no 8 night South pacific cruise for Ovation - the one they added was to Hobart & Adelaide, but that is already sold out according to the RCCL website.

Who knows what prices will do ongoing - if they sell out like the extended season cruises they just released then prices may well stay higher.

8-9 day cruises on her sister ship Anthem in the Caribbean start at around $1520 for inside cabins & $1950 for a balcony so cheaper than the Australian cruises by the looks of it.

But then again the Americans have a huge number of ships to choose from so that could drive prices down for US based cruises.

We will just have to wait & see, but by the rave reviews the inaugural Ovation cruise passengers are posting over in the Royal section of CC I'm thinking I may book her again as soon as the new 2017/18 season gets released. I can always change my booking later if a much better cruise deal on another ship comes along. :)

I meant the cruise in 2018. Definitely interesting.... although I imagine that would be a huge hit with families so I expect it to sell out fast.

Sorry for 2 posts, the images wouldn't load properly via the cruise critic app so I reloaded them via tapatalk!!!

Note the brochure cover says open for sale on 21 April [emoji3][emoji3][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji171][emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! :)

Shame that all the itineraries are pretty much all the same old ones.

Think I can only see one cruise that stops in Tonga.

One that stops at Wollongong and another in Adelaide.

That's about all the extra variety I can see :(

Yep, and the Tonga one ends in Auckland requiring a flight home or a B2B with a NZ cruise that takes in Wollongong on the way home - are they kidding, I used to work in Wollongong for a short time & it's not my idea of a port worth visiting.

The one that interests me most is the Ovation 8 day to Hobart & Adelaide just because it's Ovation, I like Hobart & I haven't been to Adelaide. Although 8 days is a bit short for us, suppose we could B2B with the prior Noumea, Mystery island cruise, but neither are my favourite ports of call.

I didn't see any Champagne Bay or Luganville either - seems they have stopped going there for now? We really want to go back to Luganville for diving but seems it won't be any time soon. :(

Disappointing, but not surprising.

Yep, and the Tonga one ends in Auckland requiring a flight home or a B2B with a NZ cruise that takes in Wollongong on the way home - are they kidding, I used to work in Wollongong for a short time & it's not my idea of a port worth visiting.

The one that interests me most is the Ovation 8 day to Hobart & Adelaide just because it's Ovation, I like Hobart & I haven't been to Adelaide. Although 8 days is a bit short for us, suppose we could B2B with the prior Noumea, Mystery island cruise, but neither are my favourite ports of call.

I didn't see any Champagne Bay or Luganville either - seems they have stopped going there for now? We really want to go back to Luganville for diving but seems it won't be any time soon. :(

Disappointing, but not surprising.

Yes Champagne Bay, that's very disappointing!

Note the brochure cover says open for sale on 21 April

Thanks for the images. I do hope they get it right before offering them for sale. The brochure says Radiance from Honolulu on 19 Sept. Should obviously be 19 October for 18 nights as it then sails from Sydney on 7th Nov for New Zealand. :confused:

Edited by wanderingoz

Didn't really explain why Legend is leaving?

Not enough people booking?

She was similar age to Rhapsody who was retired from here for popularity reasons against newer ships. Bookings to date have been okay, but there's been _a lot_ of negative feedback on her, so I think they could see future visits would be a harder sell.

She was similar age to Rhapsody who was retired from here for popularity reasons against newer ships. Bookings to date have been okay, but there's been _a lot_ of negative feedback on her, so I think they could see future visits would be a harder sell.

Right ok. It's a shame. But it all comes down to $s and cents in the end though right? Make more money elsewhere perhaps?

Re Rhapsody the staff were fantastic! I think she was well liked by many but she's gone. Loved our cruises on her, loved that size and class even though she was "aged".

Thanks for the images. I do hope they get it right before offering them for sale. The brochure says Radiance from Honolulu on 19 Sept. Should obviously be 19 October for 18 nights as it then sails from Sydney on 7th Nov for New Zealand. :confused:

There are normally charters when Radiance first returns. I believe there will be 4 charters - crusin country, rock the boat etc between 8/10 and 7/11.

No. Alaska season finishes 1st week of September, then 10-12 days Vancouver to Honolulu, so leaving Honolulu to Australia around 19 Sep is correct.

And Isle of Pines?? WT?

Anyone know why we're losing these great ports of call??

Seems Mare has replaced Isle Of Pines? Never been there so not sure of what is there, but from what I read it may be similar.

At least Lifou is still there - some of the best snorkelling in the Pacific.

But overall a very disappointing offering - they have reduced days on most South pacific cruises it seems to fit a few extra cruises into the season ,but anything less than 10 days goes way too fast for me.

Celebrity seem to be keeping the longer cruises to some destinations so maybe we will do another Solstice cruise.

I heard today from a reliable source that 17/18 itineraries will go on sale before the new ovation cruises do. A few more weeks away for the 5 new ovation cruises for Jan/feb 2017. They still need to sort out the passengers who were booked on the original repositioning back to Singapore!!!!

I heard today from a reliable source that 17/18 itineraries will go on sale before the new ovation cruises do. A few more weeks away for the 5 new ovation cruises for Jan/feb 2017. They still need to sort out the passengers who were booked on the original repositioning back to Singapore!!!!

Supposed to go on sale tomorrow but wont be surprised if they are delayed until Ovation is sorted out. Very often the Royal deployments dont come out until May. Had this happen to us on a cruise and missed out on a preferred cabin.

Ve shall see.