When do the Royal Carribean itineraries for the 2017/18 season get released?

I would have been interested in 23/11/17 14 nights Ovation Singapore to Sydney, but the itinerary is terrible. No Asian ports at all, just straight to Fremantle, Adelaide, Hobart, Sydney. Would anyone be interested in that? I love sea days, but ..

Edited by Tigerlily75

I would have been interested in 23/11/17 14 nights Ovation Singapore to Sydney, but the itinerary is terrible. No Asian ports at all, just straight to Fremantle, Adelaide, Hobart, Sydney. Would anyone be interested in that? I love sea days, but ..

I was looking at that itinerary too, and Im having doubts booking that cruise. The price isn't that appealing either.

I guess i have to go for the radiance or the Dec 7 Ovation then:(

Edited by WaveSplasher

This is the problem with ships like Ovation, they cant get into our ports.:(

Looks like Ovation is all about the ship. Prices are comparable to Radiance - at the moment.

This is the problem with ships like Ovation, they cant get into our ports.:(

Looks like Ovation is all about the ship. Prices are comparable to Radiance - at the moment.

It'll be interesting to see if they fill the ship with such a long, non-itinerary cruise, or if it will sail half empty!

It'll be interesting to see if they fill the ship with such a long, non-itinerary cruise, or if it will sail half empty!

Other ships sail those cruises and they still fill them.

The only question is how much the price needs to fall... but with Ovation right now I'd say "not much."

Other ships sail those cruises and they still fill them.

The only question is how much the price needs to fall... but with Ovation right now I'd say "not much."

But they usually have stops in Asia, and/or Darwin, Cairns etc. this is just Perth, Adelaide, and Hobart and nothing else in 14 nights.

I'm not knocking it, I'm actually considering it! But it's definitely a "for the ship" cruise. And if it did sail half empty, that would be kind of fun :)

We had a future cruise session on Explorer OTS this morning. The guy quickly said the Ovation extra sailings would be on sale from May 2 !!!

No other mention of 2017/18 cruises for Australasia or Asia. Very slack we thought, given the majority on board are Aussies.

I tried to book an inside cabin for three on the 5 day Tassie cruise and it's already sold out!

They're not sold out where I'm looking at one of the online Oz sites.

Twin insides fron $1021 pp. It was $809 though yesterday.

The Asian, Aussie, Pacific cruises were a little disappointing but I did just book Ovation from Hong Kong to Singapore for November 2017. Prices weren't too bad.

We were booked on her for November this year Beijing to Singapore but that was cancelled. Hoping for better luck next year.

Are you looking at the RCI site?

No. But I've given a clue where I'm looking..

my last post..

Sadly we are not allowed to say. Let me know if you find it!

Just checked and they are both still there, Tassie and the 3 nighter, triple share insides.

No. But I've given a clue where I'm looking..

my last post..

Sadly we are not allowed to say. Let me know if you find it!

Just checked and they are both still there, Tassie and the 3 nighter, triple share insides.

That went right over my head. But I got it now. Thanks!