Changing Le Club Voyage levels

MrMojoRisin

I'm sure I should know the answer to this question but I am asking because I find that I am not sure.

We are currently at Explorer level. Our next Azamara cruise in June will take us to Discoverer level (after 2 nights). Do we get the Discoverer benefits on this cruise or does the level change take effect only on completion of the cruise?

You'll get the points after completion of the cruise and therefore be at the new level on the following cruise.

Should have mentioned you may also get 4 complimentary nights once you reach the new level, subject to the terms on the Azamara website.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/terms-conditions

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

You'll get the points after completion of the cruise and therefore be at the new level on the following cruise.

Should have mentioned you may also get 4 complimentary nights once you reach the new level, subject to the terms on the Azamara website.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/terms-conditions

Phil

While you won't officially get the points until you complete the cruise on which you reach the new level, you can book another cruise while on board and then Azamara will apply the free nights and the higher LCV discount percentage after you complete the cruise that gets you to the new level.

We started our cruise that we just finished at Explorer but are now Discoverer. We booked our 4 free nights while onboard and we were invited to the brunch for Discoverer and above levels. We did not receive any of the other Discoverer benefits. I was so pleased that we were able to take care of the free nights while we were onboard.

While you won't officially get the points until you complete the cruise on which you reach the new level, you can book another cruise while on board and then Azamara will apply the free nights and the higher LCV discount percentage after you complete the cruise that gets you to the new level.

Thanks Al. I hope you enjoyed the second leg of the cruise. It was great to meet you.

Cheers, Rod