18 year old drinking waiver

Savmom9801

Then you sailed within the first month or so of the ship hitting water. The curtain most certainly is there!

actually, i noticed a rod going across the room about day 3 or so......no idea how old the ship was when i sailed her in 2013.....but no curtain. maybe they took it down for cleaning.....for a full 7 days. either way, build proper walls for the shower and toilet and no curtain would be needed. epic just isn't my cup of tea......for that and many other reason.

A little off topic, but this thread has certainly wandered away anyhow...

My husband and I stayed at a really popular little hotel in Chicago - above a very "hip" bar. There were about 8 rooms. All of them had glass bathrooms. Some had frosted glass, some had clear glass, some had a combination of both. Bottom line - you could pretty much see anything going on in there.

On their website they're cute about it. They suggest not booking a room unless you are very comfortable with your roommate!! We dealt with it - wasn't really an issue. Of course it was just me and my husband. I definitely don't think I'd like it if we were at an earlier stage in our lives...with kids around. Little kids, fine. My 20-something son was probably horrified just to visit us in the room and think about his parents in there. Can't even imagine if you had adolescent children. I said I was ok with it, but definitely not that ok. :)

I just thought it was interesting.