Questions from an 11 year old- Specialty menus and charging on Sea Pass Card

My daughter is going on her first RCCL since she was 3, this cruise she will be 11 and has some questions.

Is there a place where we can see kid's menus for the specialty restaurants on the Allure?

Also, can we set it up so she can charge things to her sea pass card without an adult present and if so, are there limits? I am just thinking she might want to go to one of the neighborhoods and get a snack or something that isn't complimentary.

My daughter is going on her first RCCL since she was 3, this cruise she will be 11 and has some questions.

Is there a place where we can see kid's menus for the specialty restaurants on the Allure?

Also, can we set it up so she can charge things to her sea pass card without an adult present and if so, are there limits? I am just thinking she might want to go to one of the neighborhoods and get a snack or something that isn't complimentary.

You can set limits on a child's SeaPass card. My understanding is that this limit works in all places except the arcade.

With all respect.....I am not judging. Are you sure you want an 11 year old off on her own? There have been some terrible things happen on cruise ships and YES everywhere else in the world, before anyone says anything. To answer your question though, yes, she can have her own card to use herself.

With all respect.....I am not judging. Are you sure you want an 11 year old off on her own? There have been some terrible things happen on cruise ships and YES everywhere else in the world, before anyone says anything. To answer your question though, yes, she can have her own card to use herself.

You do bring up a good point - back around 2004 we realized that we were a little too relaxed on letting our son go off on his own and wound up tightening the boundaries. But, I bet this parent has already considered this , especially since this young lady is a longtime cruiser. Many parents now seem to allow brief trips to a specific place and an immediate return. At least that is what I'm seeing with younger parents in my family, now that ships are SO much bigger.

Edited by cheezwiz

Thank you, I was thinking if we are close by and she wants to grab something, not giving free rein of the ship. Also I said "no adult present", there is slight possibility that family might come and I was curious if she can charge something if hubby and I aren't with her but someone else so it hits our room charges. I should have been more specific.

Edited by FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise