Journey Self Serve Laundry

Nova Scotia cruiser

Still not working I'm afraid. Irons are set up and available though. See my reply on another thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49996806&postcount=13

Phil

Has anyone heard any rumors or conjecture about when the Journey's laundry will be back online? We'll be on the June 4 from Athens and it'd be nice if we got some laundry in. (Self-serve allows us to skip the dryer for some of our clothes, a nice benefit over the free bag o' laundry!)

Has anyone heard any rumors or conjecture about when the Journey's laundry will be back online? We'll be on the June 4 from Athens and it'd be nice if we got some laundry in. (Self-serve allows us to skip the dryer for some of our clothes, a nice benefit over the free bag o' laundry!)

The last word I heard a few days ago was that spare parts had been ordered and the technicians would then sort out proper installation, but this might take a little time. To manage your expectations I don't think it will be fixed by the 4th June cruise.

Phil

Thanks for the update, Phil.

We are sailing from Rome on 22nd August - I hope the repairs will be done by then! Sadly, we had 2 shirts badly damaged by the laundry on Quest on our last cruise in Feb/March 2015, so self-service is my preferred option.

The self-service laundry is 2/3s to normal! Here's the update from the Journey:

Summary as of today (Sunday, 5/29/16)...

4 washing machines in service.

2 Dryers in service.

2 remaining washer/dryers units out of service until final installation is completed.