Breezes

smurf1635

We have booked Breezes for the day while in Nassau, what is the best way to get there? How much time should we allow for pour return to the ship?

Thank you much:)

Di you read some of the recent reviews???

The reviews from which site? Is that where I'll find the answer to my question, or are you saying I shouldn't go there?

Reviews on trip advisor. I wanted to check it out too because I will be going in November. If you look at the newer ones from March it doesn't look good. Food awful, resort dirty and rude service. I'm thinking I will look somewhere else. .

I usually look at how many total reviews and what percentage is excellent and very good, compared to terrible. Looking at that, I'm not too concerned. The last several reviews were good. And the bad ones seen to be from spring break, which is crazy busy.

What's wrong with Breezes? We've done a day pass there and then went back and stayed for the weekend. Here are links from my blog of the two visits, if you'd like to see some pictures.

day pass: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2014/07/majesty-of-seas-anniversary-cruise.html?_sm_au_=iMVHLs6NRmnN44ZB

3-day weekend: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2016/01/breezes-nassau.html?_sm_au_=iMVHLs6NRmnN44ZB

No, it is not a fancy place but it is perfectly fine and fun for a day pass. I probably wouldn't want to go during spring break though. :)

Smurf, what are your hours in port? I would leave the resort a good hour and a half before your ship is supposed to leave. It's easiest to take a taxi but the bus is fine too, if you're not in a big hurry. The bus is a lot cheaper ($1.25 a person vs $15 for two people).

What's wrong with Breezes? We've done a day pass there and then went back and stayed for the weekend. Here are links from my blog of the two visits, if you'd like to see some pictures.

day pass: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2014/07/majesty-of-seas-anniversary-cruise.html?_sm_au_=iMVHLs6NRmnN44ZB

3-day weekend: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2016/01/breezes-nassau.html?_sm_au_=iMVHLs6NRmnN44ZB

No, it is not a fancy place but it is perfectly fine and fun for a day pass. I probably wouldn't want to go during spring break though. :)

Smurf, what are your hours in port? I would leave the resort a good hour and a half before your ship is supposed to leave. It's easiest to take a taxi but the bus is fine too, if you're not in a big hurry. The bus is a lot cheaper ($1.25 a person vs $15 for two people).

Thanks for the info. We get into Nassau pretty early, may do the bus to the resort and taxi back.

Thanks for the info. We get into Nassau pretty early, may do the bus to the resort and taxi back.

That sounds like a good plan. When we stayed at Breezes, there were usually a couple of taxis waiting in the hotel parking lot. Just ask the bellman and he will call one for you.

We are going to Breezes on a day pass in Jan 2017. I read those reviews on tripadvisor but like was mentioned earlier those complaints were during spring break. Looking forward to Breezes and doing something a little different on this upcoming trip to Nassau:)

• 2 months later...