Poll:FTTF-Worth It?

MMfan14

Is people who do not understand it does not mean, "me first". I have seen people at tenders and GS pronouncing loudly they have FTTF, therefore they can move to the front of the line. I've seen people complain when Diamond, Plats and Suites board before FTTF.

I do not understand some of the benefits people explain. Get to the Port around 1 PM, you missed the cattle call, able to get checked in and walk on board within 15 mins and go straight to your room. Use the Kiosk to check your S&S account everyday and you will miss the deluge at GS on the last sea day. Never had a problem with a tender. Reservations? Never been waitlisted.

I guess because I have never experienced any problems people say they have. Can't stand those who think because they paid for FTTF they are first for everything.

Is people who do not understand it does not mean, "me first". I have seen people at tenders and GS pronouncing loudly they have FTTF, therefore they can move to the front of the line. I've seen people complain when Diamond, Plats and Suites board before FTTF.

Can't stand those who think because they paid for FTTF they are first for everything.

I've never seen this happen. What I did see was a platinum giving me MAJOR stink eye when I was in line ahead of him at GS. And the poor lady that helped me and then him got an ear full from him.

Can't stand those who think because they paid for FTTF they are first for everything.

If someone paid for FTTF, they have every right to exercise those priorities for the items covered by FTTF.

Since it is Carnival's decision to sell those perks and "you can't stand" people exercising those perks they are then entitled to, perhaps one of you is in the wrong.

I love FTTF! I've had my last two cruises. For me, I like flying in the day before the cruise (or, driving in a day early as I did last cruise) and then getting up EARLY and getting to the port by 10AM ... The excitement is palpable at that point ... and I LOVE knowing that I'm (Almost) "first" on board, right after the Weddings/Dia/Plats -

But what good is getting on (almost) first if your CABIN is NOT ready? Yet another reason to get FTTF ... no need to lug around the carry-on luggage, just drop off immediately to the cabin.

Who wants to wait till AFTER muster to unpack? Not me!!!! But with FTTF typically I get my luggage waaayyyyy before Muster.

Line at Guest Services? No problem ... as there is rarely a line for FTTF ... and sometimes I need this service.

at HMC, I NEED SHADE. without being on the FIRST tender (which FTTF allowed), all the clamshells would have been taken by the time I got there.

Yes, FTTF is TOTALLY worth it FOR ME.

Cheers!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Yes! We only really use it for the convenience of having our room ready when we get on board. We have B2B cruises coming up and bought it for the first one for that reason but not for the last one because we are fine with getting off whenever.

I've never seen this happen. What I did see was a platinum giving me MAJOR stink eye when I was in line ahead of him at GS. And the poor lady that helped me and then him got an ear full from him.

This is another problem, those who are Diamond or Plat who feel they are also entitled and above everyone else. Not all Plat or Diamond are like this, but some are.

If someone paid for FTTF, they have every right to exercise those priorities for the items covered by FTTF.

Since it is Carnival's decision to sell those perks and "you can't stand" people exercising those perks they are then entitled to, perhaps one of you is in the wrong.

I can stand people exercising these perks, the ones I can't stand think they can "exercise" these perks over everyone, including those who are FTTF. They don't care if the person in front of them also has FTTF, they want to be first. I've seen people just walk up to the GS, state loudly they have FTTF, then proceed to demand service first. Watched people walk up to the hostess for ATD, past all those waiting and demand to be seated, why because they are FTTF. These people are not people exercising their perks, they are demanding, rude and self entitled.

As stated earlier about SOME Diamond and Plats feeling more "self entitled", I think the FTTF program has elevated this problem. More people who think they get to be "first", no matter what, which causes some problems with those who have "earned" these perks.