Airport Shuttle from FLL

ts2wart

Calling on my cruise critics for help again. Cruising on the Escape on April 23, fly into Fort Lauderdale in Apr 22. SAS Shuttle doesnt take reservations after 3 pm and my flight gets in at 6:10 pm. What shuttle service(s) have you used that you would recommend? Thanks in advance!

Check with your hotel as they may offer shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the pier. I know Embassy Suites does as we've stayed there.

Taxis are also a viable option as the airport is so close to the pier and the hotels in and around 17th Street. We took one from the pier to the airport and the cost was comparable to the shuttle considering there was two of us.

I've used Go Airport Shuttle twice. You just walk outside the baggage claim to the transportation area and they have a kiosk there. You don't have to make reservations in advance. They have shared ride service and private cars also.

I'm on the same cruise and doing the same thing flying in to FLL on the evening of April 22.

It's really no problem at all. You can take a taxi to Miami, you could take Uber or you could take a shuttle. From the FLL airport, you don't need to make any type of advance arrangements. That's not necessary at all. They regularly deal with people getting to Miami.

Calling on my cruise critics for help again. Cruising on the Escape on April 23, fly into Fort Lauderdale in Apr 22. SAS Shuttle doesnt take reservations after 3 pm and my flight gets in at 6:10 pm. What shuttle service(s) have you used that you would recommend? Thanks in advance!

Honestly, I would just take an uber car. The price for an uber typically ends up being right about the same price as SAS anyway. Plus, you get a private ride and you don't have to wait/share with others.